Big city

This chapter is two days ahead of schedule, I know.

I finally got a life and won't be able to upload it on Sunday.

Next weeks chapter will be uploaded on the normal date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a few more days went by the five boys travelled farther. "Where is the next spot?" Kiyoomi asked curiously. "Helene, It's named after someone but I have no idea who." Iwaizumi told the other.

Kiyoomi nodded, Helene was probably one of the bigger cities in their country. It was home to a lot of people.

The thoughts of crowds made Kiyoomi shiver. He has never been a fan of people mushed together, breathing the same oxygen others had breathed out just seconds ago.

He leaned closer to the weight on his shoulder. Atsumu had fallen into a deep slumber while sitting in the car. Without realizing he had fallen asleep on the raven heads shoulder; not that the other minded.

"Wow, I haven't been in a big city in years!!" Bokuto screamed exited. "Do you think they would have an ice skating rank?" He then asked. 

"That's very random, but I don't know, it is the end of summer." The brunet replied to his friend smiling lightly. 

"Iwaizumi? Do you think we could stop to get a coffee?" Kiyoomi asked needing his daily dose of caffeine to survive the day. "Sure thing let me just park." The other just said.

As they found a place to park they started moving out of the car. "Atsumu, wake up, we're going out," Kiyoomi whispered sweetly trying to wake the blond. Atsumu just grumbled and hugged Kiyoomi closer.

 "Kiyo-chan, that's not how you wake your friend," Oikawa said coming up to the two.

"WAKE UP YOU BRIAR ROSE!!" He then screamed unannounced making everyone flinch.

"You see? My ways do miracles." He then proudly stated. "No it really doesn't" Iwaizumi just said irritated.

"Are we going?" Bokuto asked pouting a little. The other just nodded. 

As they made their way to a café they had seen before, Atsumu was still quite sleepy, holding the raven)-haired males arm for balance. "I'm sleepy..." He mumbled. 

"I see." The other simply replied. Inside he was panicking. Atsumu was leaning on him and was holding him close. 

"We're here" they snapped out of it by the happy voice from their brunet friend.

The café was very nice and warm. It gave a feeling off a warm cabinet in the cold winter off. The barista was a dirty blond with slit eyes. He was wearing a dark green apron, a simple light yellow T-shirt under it, and a pair of black trousers.  

"Do you take the orders?" The spiked-haired friend asked loudly. "Yes, I do." The barista just answered. 

"So what can I get you, boys?" He asked taking out a paper. "OOOh, I'll get an orange juice!" Bokuto excitingly said. 

Atsumu ended choosing a war choco milk while the two black-haired boys took a coffee. 

"Give me your best booze." Oikawa joked cockily. Iwaizumi was visually holding back a scowl. He didn't want to be too much of a parent to the other.

Kiyoomi saw that and acted in his regards to Oikawa's comment. "We aren't gonna get alcohol."

Oikawa just rolled his eyes before ordering a warm choco.

"Sir, can we eat here?" Iwaizumi asked. The barista just sighed. "Call me Konoha. Anyway no you can't, but there is a shop in the street next door where you can get really good food." The dirty blond explained.

Bokuto had gone and gone to that shop to get the five breakfast. The others were just staring out the window. 

There was a cute couple holding some chocolate that passed the window. Next to the two was a guy obviously the brother of the girl wanting to make sure his sister was safe. 

The boy with blond hair and orange tips had a bar of white chocolate while the two black haired siblings had milk chocolate. 

(For anyone who wonders who they are, they are Zenitsu, Nezuko and Tanjiro from Kimetsu no Yaiba)

"Oh to have a sibling," Kiyoomi said staring at the two, being an only child he knew how lonely you could be.

"Oh to have a lover," Atsumu imitated Kiyoomi eyeing in the process, he was trying and failing to get his hints across to the other.

"Oh to have milk chocolate," Oikawa just said pouting while he took a sip from his drink.

Bokuto had returned with a bag of onigiri. The shop was apparently a shop selling the food students from the cooking colleges in the country made. 

Atsumu took a bite the taste of nostalgia took his senses over. "I-I-I have t-to go the restroom" He whispered walking away. It earned a few weird glances from the others but they didn't pay it any mind.

As Oikawa and Iwaizumi went to pay Konoha Kiyoomi finished his food. "This is really good, did you get any names?" Bokuto thought for a second. "I did get the last name. The name of the student who made these is Miya." He simply said.

"Miya? That's a nice name, well he would be an amazing chef." 

As the others found their way back to the table the door opened again. A black-haired boy came in getting the attention of the others.

"Wow," Bokuto mumbled in a hushed voice. The boy had dark raven hair and white skin. His eyelashes were long and his dark blue eyes were like little diamonds. He was like an angel.

At least that is what Bokuto saw. The others looked at a messy black-haired boy with really dark circles under his eyes.

He looked as if he hadn't had any sleep in a week, he was sipping from a coffee but had already ordered another two expressos. 

"You are really beautiful!" Bokuto told the stranger in awe. 

Kiyoomi sighed in embarrassment, Bokuto was in love and it couldn't be any more obvious. "Say, what is your name? Mine is Bokuto, Bokuto Koutaro." He stretched out his hand, beaming with happiness. 

"Akaashi, Akaashi Keiji" The other just replied a little shy. "Nice to meet you Bokuto-San." 

"Do you know the barista?" Atsumu asked curiously. "Yes, we are close friends. Konoha-San has always been there for me." He simply said shaking the other's hands.

As they talked they figured out that Akaashi was 21years old. Bokuto had screamed some things to the lines of "You are one year younger than me!" Akaashi was really smart and already found work in a production company.

The employers had to read drafts for a book and make a full-on report over it in about two days, they would get another book to work on. Though it sounds nice in theory Akaashi had experienced how stressful it was. 

His work was quite competitive so he barely slept because he would want to finish his work. That was the reason for the dark circles under his eye. 

"This coffee is the only thing keeping me alive right now." He had claimed, taking another sip. 

Soon enough he had to leave for his company. He had come here this morning alone and had left with five more new friends.

For anyone wondering, these are the ages the characters are in this story.

Atsumu and Kiyoomi -> 19 years old

Oikawa and Iwaizumi -> 20 years old 

Akaashi -> 21 years old 

Bokuto -> 22 years old