Market stranger

I don't really have much to say so, Hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsumu woke up, he had dosed of while the other two were driving. They had to wake up earlier than usual because the flower pick-nick had asked quite some time.

"Where are we going?" He asked yawing. "A village I don't really know the name of, but it's as big as our hometown. Not to mention that they are going to have a festival when we arrive." Oikawa exited turned to his best friend.

"Talking of which we are arriving." The raven haired boy said.

After parking the car they found a nice café. "I asked around and I'll be able to get some money by helping out." Iwaizumi said. Even tough they had some money they won't be able to keep living with the little they had.

Atsumu sighed. "If there is anything Kawa and I can do, tell me okay." Iwaizumi nodded. "Sure thing."

Oikawa looked around the area. "Look look Tsumu, there is a supermarket. Let's refill our food." He nudged Atsumu in the ribs and dragged the blonde to the market.

It was a nice little market, clean and organized. "I'll get some water, why don't you just search for some snacks." Oikawa pointed at the snack isle.

Atsumu had trouble choosing a pack of cookies. "Iwa doesn't like it when they melt, Kawa doesn't like it when they are dry and I want something with chocolate." He murmured to only himself. "Take the chocolate chip cookies, they don't easily melt." A low voice said. The blonde didn't really think much of the voice. "Thank you voice of reason, if only you had come earlier, but I guess better late than never." The last part came out as a sigh.

The cookies were a little too high for the blond. He had to stand on his toes and even then he couldn't reach them. "Well voice of reason, do you just like to see me suffer?" He grunted trying and failing to get the cookies.

A hand bigger than his grabbed the box. "First of all, no, I actually meant that, these chocolate chip cookies really don't melt easily. Second..."

Atsumu looked at the stranger. He was tall, even taller than Oikawa, he had short black curly hair. Some part of his haired hang over his left eye. Above his right eyebrow he had two little moles. Part of his face was covered by a mask. From the form of his mask you could see that he was smiling. You could say that The raven haired stranger was very attractive, at least Atsumu thought he was.

"Like I said." He said regaining the fake blonds attention "Second, voice of reason is a funny name for a person and thirth, there is literally a stair for if you're to tiny to reach something."

The blond looked at where the man was pointing, and indeed there was a little stair. " well aren't you a smart stranger, hehe," he laughed awkward.

Did he just embarrass himself in front of a attractive person, yes. Did he just utterly destroyed his repetition, in front of a model, oh that's for sure. Did he just made himself to be the biggest crackhead idiot in existing, in front of a god. definitely, it was destined to be.

"Ca-can I have the box, ooor do you wanna keep it?" He couldn't look the raven head in the eyes, slowly he pointed at the box.

"You know I personally wouldn't take this box," Atsumu looked confused at the man. Didn't he say these cookies were the best to take? "I mean that you should never take the first box." He left emphasis on the never. "You'll never know, people take the box get a cookie and put it back, it's better to take the last box." The blond nodded taking the box the man had just taken out of the isle, one of the last boxes. Why would this stranger care if he took the first box anyway?

In the meantime Atsumu used the mans rant, to stare at him. It was nice. The man had black eyes who where the home for little shimmers. The shorter boy couldn't help but wonder why he was wearing a mask. When he gave the box their hands touched and the stranger was fine with that.

Their one sided conversation about boxes was interrupted by a shout. "Kiyo, witch cookies did Moto want again?!"

A boy with big yellow eyes came from behind Atsumu. He had two colored hair it was white but had black on his Routes. Atsumu couldn't tell if he had done a bad job coloring his hair white or if the hair was natural. But that wasn't the weirdest about his hair. It just sticked up in the air in two spikes.

"Calm down Kou, we're in a market not everyone has to hear you, okay?" The stranger told his friend. "Beside I already got the cookies while you were looking at the kid candies." The other male pouted a little, he lit back up immediately when he saw Atsumu.

"Say are you a friend of Kiyo's?" He asked still pretty loud. "Oh, no I just met him and told him to never take the first box." He answered, well it is pretty much what he did. "Even strangers aren't free from your rants 'bout that, huh." Atsumu laughed a little, is it really that bad?

"Sooo, your name is Kiyo huh? I met a dragonfly with the same name once." Atsumu butted in. Kiyo raised his eyebrow, did this man just compare him to an insect? Yes, yes he did.

"Kiyoomi, Kiyoomi Sakusa." He said making Atsumu tilt his hair confused. Kiyoomi blushed a little out of embarrassments. "My name. Kiyo is just a nickname."

"Oh, my name is Atsumu, Nice to meet ya." He waived at the man a little awkward. "HEY, my name's Koutaro Bokuto, they call me Kou." He said.

The blond frowned. "Your name is to long and I already know a Kiyo." Kiyoomi looked at Atsumu unamused. "The dragonfly?" "YESsss!" The shorter thought some more time. "I'll come up with something. Until we meet again voice of reason."

"Voice of reason?" Bokuto asked confused looking at the blond who ran towards his friend.

"Yup, he won't be able to think logically until we meet again."