When the stars are further than you thought

I'm sorry for not publishing any chapter last week, I was really busy last week and couldn't find the time to finish the chapter. I will try to be more consistent in updates but it might happen a few times that the chapter is one day late. (I am still planning on finishing a chapter weekly).

Bokuto stared at Kiyoomi and Atsumu. They were spoon-feeding each other while Atsumu was sitting on the other's lap.

"Say aaaaa~" Atsumu giggled as he fed Kiyoomi another slice of his chocolate fondue. Oikawa rolled his eyes. Even he and Iwaizumi had never been this crazy.

"Atsu I'm happy for you, but you're making me feel single and I have a boyfriend." He finally said as Atsumu smiled sweetly. "Do I? Well, I don't care."

Kiyoomi scoffed "I would normally say that that's mean but my BOYFRIEND is too darn cute." Kiyoomi said as he put more emphasis on the word boyfriend. "Like, LOOK AT HIM!" He now said hugging the blond close. Atsumu had a red face, but he had a big grin on his face.

Akaashi came inside the café they were sitting in. "I've got somewhere we can go." He said as he looked at the others. "It's an amusement park," Akaashi answered.

Bokuto smiled widely. "Nice idea, but do we have enough money to go there?" Oikawa asked sceptically.

"Oh? It says here that it's space-themed with aliens and su-''''WE ARE GOING EVEN WHEN WE HAVE TO SELL OUR ORGANS TO GET IN!" Oikawa yelled, Iwaizumi looked annoyed because the brunet had cut his sentence off.

"OOOOh YEAH!" Hinata also said excitedly. Kageyama looked at Hinata and just said, "No, you can't bring your cello." This made the shorter boy gasp. "I wasn't planning to! Stupid Kageyama."

They made their way to the park and most of them had sparkles in their eyes. "Let's goooooo!"

As they got in, Atsumu's eyes already fell on something. "Look, cotton candy." He said as he pointed at a stand. Hinata immediately went to the stand as Oikawa and Atsumu followed.

Bokuto looked at Kiyoomi. He was laughing. Bokuto looked confused around, he was feeling this dreadful feeling, like he had just lost something. He then looked at Akaashi who was chatting with Iwaizumi. Then Kageyama who was just staring at Hinata.

A small frown came on his face and he didn't know why he couldn't even smile.

"You okay Kou?" Kiyoomi asked as he looked concerned at his best friend. "Yeah Yeah, just...thinking. Bokuto said, trying to laugh it off, but not much came from it. "Okay, I guess?"

The park had multiple regions. Now they were walking in the region of Venus.

"Boke, race to the next ride!" Kageyama said as he stood ready to sprint. With that, both boys were racing away.

"It's kinda weird that the park is so empty," Atsumu said as he looked around. "I guess that you're right. Well, it's not a bad thing." Oikawa shrugged.

They looked up and saw Hinata and Kageyama run into a ride. "Pfff, they didn't look at the name did they?" Bokuto looked confused at the name after his blond friend said that.

"Love to the stars?" He read. "Oh my god, look at the caption!" Oikawa said as he got ready to read it for the others. "This ride is all about LOVE. Get your soulmate and enter. You will be able to have the time of your life as your bonds grow deeper. This is a very romantic ride." He read dramatically.

The others laughed at the over the top delivery Oikawa had given them. "Omi, I've been waiting to do something cheesy together. Let's enter!" Atsumu said while hugging his lover." "Sure thing, sunflower," Kiyoomi answered.