Galaxies

Atsumu yawed, today has been a rollercoaster.

He and Oikawa had to go to town to find the groceries. Soon enough they had found their way into the shopping centre.

Oikawa wanted to look at some clothing while Atsumu wanted to see if there was a flower shop.

The mall had been very busy and both friends had lost each other in the crowd. After an hour of searching and panicking they finally found each other.

"I'm just happy that everything is okay." Atsumu sighed, sitting down next to Kiyoomi and Akaashi.

The brunet was hugging his boyfriend. "Iwa-Chan, I thought that I lost 'Tsumu forever." He whined.

The black-haired boy rolled his eyes, annoyed with his lover's whining. "Jeeg, calm down Thoru. Everything worked out."

Kiyoomi had just finished dinner. He was staring at the little Gladiolus Atsumu had bought.

"Say Atsumu what does a gladiolus mean?" He asked.

Unlike Atsumu he didn't know what flower you should buy for what reason.

The blond went as red as a tomato. "Well, they represent... hope." He said silently.

"Oh, what are you hoping for?" Akaashi butted in. "N-nothing important, I just like the look of these flowers."

Atsumu hoped that Kiyoomi would like him. He hoped that his Omi-Omi would fall in love with him.

He was embarrassed to tell anyone though.

'Isn't just the most stupid thing, to think Omi would like me.' He said to himself.

"FOOD!" Bokuto smiled, man, he was starving.

"Akaaaaefhgeii, have I told you that you look beautiful today." He then said without even waiting a second.

Atsumu wondered how Bokuto could just say it like that. How did he get the courage?

To be honest, the blond envied the other. But at the same time, he admired the man.

"Bokuto-San, yes you told me already for like... 42 times today. And it is Akaashi." The other sighed.

"Atsumu-San you look tired, maybe you should rest a little" He faced the blond.

"Akaashi, you also look tired," Kiyoomi said in concern.

"Oh, don't you worry. I was up late last night." He smiled. The dark circles in his eyes had lessened, but they still were very much present.

"Why don't we all take a little rest." Iwaizumi said.

The group were all tired, they hadn't gone to bed early either.

"But I'm not sleepy!" Bokuto's eyebrows formed a slight frown.

"I'll just stay up while you guys sleep," he sat down looking at how his friends went in the car.

"Sweet dreams guys," he softly smiled.

A lovely dark blanket was laid over the blue sky, indicating that even the clouds went to sleep.

"One for Kiyo, two for Afggaashui, three for Tsum-Tsum, four for Kawa, five for Iwa and six for me." He sang in the dark.

He was counting the stars. The little light balls up in the sky.

"Do you like the stars?" A voice called out to him. The voice was sleepy and faint, but Bokuto did recognize it.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" He asked, turning around.

His gaze was met with the sharp eyes he loved.

Akaashi sighed, "yeah I slept well." He said. "Oh, answer to your question. Yes, I love the stars."

Bokuto looked at the stars brightly. Akaashi on the other hand looked at the man standing next to him. His eyes were so bright and happy that the shorter boy swore to be able to see the galaxy in his eyes.

"I like counting them." The spiky-haired boy laughed, "For everyone a star." Akaashi now finally looked at the sky himself.

"Aren't there too many stars for every person you know?" He asked. Bokuto shrugged, "Then I just started counting again." He simply laughed.

"OMI-OMI LOOK, A FALLING STAR!!!" Atsumu stopped both guys. "What? Where?" Kiyoomi asked to get out of the car.

"There there, make a wish." The blond jumped up and down, smiling crazily.

Akaashi let out a small laugh. "Looks like those two are really pining after each other." He whispered in Bokuto's ears.

He looked at the two. Both blushing slightly. Their faces were soft, it had a sweetness that they wouldn't show anyone else.

"Yeah, none of them are gonna confess you know." Bokuto said disappointed. Akaashi shot him a confused look. "Both are too scared for rejection." Akaashi looked closely. "I would be the same if I was in their shoes."

Bokuto sighed. Akaashi was right, everyone is scared of rejection, even him. He always wears his heart out on his sleeve, but it is never returned. The only person who knows who Bokuto truly is.

He is the only one who knows that Bokuto is a young guy, searching for love and reassurance. Searching for his way in life. His heart opens for everyone to attack, all he can do is pray that no one wants to break it.

"Yeah, I get that." He said, a sad sound in his voice.

Akaashi wasn't interested, he should try and make sure that the other doesn't feel uncomfortable.

"The biggest thing with that is that the other person doesn't know that you like them."

Akaashi looked at Bokuto, smiled and went inside. Bokuto just sat down, starting to count the stars again.

"Soooo, what did you wish for?" Atsumu asked Kiyoomi. "Eh...um...something?" the other said awkwardly.

"Come on, that isn't an answer!" The blond pouted. "It's a secret okay?" The raven-head said sweetly.

"Okay." Atsumu smiled and started to run farther into nature.

Kiyoomi smiled. Of course, he wished for him and the blond to end up together.

'Maybe it will come true' He thought to himself.

Smiling, he ran after Atsumu, leaving the car and his best friend behind.

"Hah, I'm so happy for him, he found someone who loves him." Bokuto smiled.