Bonus Chapter: Market stranger

These bonus chapters are ones I will make when I have extra time on my hands, (like now) they aren't essential to the story and will mostly be around another already existing chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyoomi was bored, he had asked Bokuto to hang out but his best friend still had work for an hour.

"Oi Kiyo, if you're that bored could you and Kou get some groceries for tonight?" Montoya said holding a grocery list.

The raven-haired boy sighed but still took the list.

"How are those guys who are living with you?" He asked referring to the three friends staying at his cousin's house.

"Awesome, you really should meet them." The other just replied searching for something. "Wanna play some games while waiting for Kou?" He asked taking his switch consuls.

"Sure thing."

As the boys played Kiyoomi kept losing. "How are you able to suck so much in just Mario card?" Motoya asked laughing a little loud.

"Oh shut up, I just don't waste my time on playing Mario card until I'm unbeatable." He said while the other just smiled innocently.

"Yo Moto, Kiyo your great friend has arrived!" Bokuto screamed as he came into the room. "Yes great, very great timing, could you guys get to the store? I'll go help with the paperwork." Motoya simply said getting up.

"Sure thing!" Bokuto just screamed.

As the two had reached the market Kiyoomi had taken the list away from Bokuto. He had said some things in the lines of "You're just going to lose it." to the other.

They went in and Bokuto was immediately looking at some of the magazines.

"Seriously, now I'm alone..." he mumbled irritated as he reached for the list Motoya had given him. 'It's gone!' he thought still trying to find it. "Are you serious." a frustrated sigh was let out as he started to walk to the aisles.

'I would be able to find what was on it, maybe I'll find it later back. Let's just get the cookies Motoya wanted.' he thought getting a bag of chocolate and pokies, of course, he didn't take the first pack.

That's when he heard someone talk quite loudly.

"Iwa doesn't like it when they melt, Kawa doesn't like it when they are dry and I want something with chocolate." As he looked where the voice came from he saw a blond boy. The boy wasn't as tall as he was but wasn't as small as his cousin.

It was kinda weird hearing someone talk to themselves that loud in a public place. Like mumbling or talking underneath your breath, yes, but this. The boy intrigued the raven-head, not caring about what others thought. His shameless nature was even near to impressing the other.

So of course he chose to answer the question this blond had asked himself. "Take the chocolate chip cookies, they don't easily melt." It was quite a hard thing to say and for someone who wasn't good with interacting with others his age, this was frightening.

"Thank you voice of reason, if only you had come earlier, but I guess better late than never." Even though the last part came out as a sigh, Kiyoomi had heard everything. 'Is he okay, and 'voice of reason?' he asked himself.

He watched and saw the blond struggle to get the package, jumping but still too small. To be honest, Kiyoomi thought it was adorable.

"Well voice of reason, do you just like to see me suffer?" Now he was just trying to hold back his laugh. Was this guy seriously thinking Kiyoomi was a little voice in his head?

But even though this was extremely entertaining he decided to help the other by taking the box for him.

"First of all, no, I actually meant that these chocolate chip cookies really don't melt easily," he said taking the boy's face up in his mind.

He had warm brown eyes, long eyelashes, and light brown freckles, he also had a fairly attractive face.

Second, 'voice of reason' is a funny na-..uh-..um..." he stopped realizing that the other was just staring at him. 'Is he even listening?' he questioned.

"Like I said!" he said now with a more stern voice, snapping the other out of his trance. As he kept talking he could see the blond's face get red out of embarrassment he had an awkward laugh and not to mention the little finger guns he, what Kiyoomi things, unintentionally used.

Then he pointed at the box. "Ca-can I have the box, ooor do you wanna keep it?" he said still very awkward. That, of course, set of Kiyoomi's rant about the boxes.

His rant was stopped by a loud Bokuto. Seriously, what did he want? As he talked the blond commented on his nickname.

"I met a dragonfly with that name once." Was this kid okay? Like nobody Kiyoomi ever met had ever thrown his nickname away just because they met an insect with the same name.

Soon enough he got this stranger's name.

Atsumu.

He liked it, simple and easy to memorize not to mention that it did fit for the intriguing blond.

As Atsumu left Kiyoomi stared at him a little longer. He liked the way he ran to his brunet friend and how he just had this bright feeling around him.

"Who was that anyway?" Bokuto asked confused.

"To be honest, I have no idea." He just answered.

When they finally returned home Kiyoomi was exhausted, they had been able to remember what stuff to buy but that took a lot of energy from the boy.

"Motoya? I met one of the weirdest guys ever today." He said placing the groceries on the table.

"Ooh, tell me, tell me, who is my cousin-in-law?" The shorter male started jumping up and down full of excitement.

"Cousine-in-law? I like don't even know him and you didn't let me finish." Kyoomi looked at his cousin a little irritated. 

"Kiyo, you never talk about someone you just met. This person must be special for you to talk about him." Motoya said. He had this knowing shine in his eyes. 

"He does have a point you know." Bokuto chimed in. "Whatever I just thought he was interesting." Kiyoomi started stomping to the kitchen to get some water.

"OOoooh, he is so gonna fall in love," Motoya said to his friend. "How are you so certain?" Bokuto asked. "You know Kou, this is a secret, but I can read the future," Motoya said secretively.

"Don't believe him, Kou! He is just messing around!" You could hear Kiyoomi scream back.

"Did you get his name?" The brunet asked. "It was something with an A. But I don't really remember. You know, he actually compared Kiyo with a dragonfly!" Bokuto laughed. 

Kiyoomi just sighed while taking the plastic flowers for his show. "His name was Atsumu," he said, now all the attention was on him. "Wait Astumu, like ATSUMU!" Motoya screamed.

"He is one of the guys staying at my house, he's so much fun. I wouldn't mind him being my family." The shorter just said. "As I said, I JUST MET HIM." Kyoomi rolled his eyes.

'He knows Motoya and my cousin likes him. The chances of seeing him again have gotten way bigger.' he thought. He wasn't going to admit it out loud. But he did feel a wave of excitement wash over him thinking about how he could see the blond.