Colourfull days

Bokuto came back from the marketplace. His face all lit up.

"What is that?" Oikawa frowned, pointing at the buckets Bokuto was holding.

Bokuto was holding eight buckets full of paint.

"I helped this old lady and she asked if I wanted to have this because she wanted to give me a thank you gift, but didn't have anything." He happily smiled.

"What are we going to do with 8 paints?" Iwaizumi asked, irritated. "It's not just paint," The spiked hair boy explained. "It is paint for metal, and it can actually survive the rain." Bokuto was so proud of his gift.

"But why would we need paint?" Kiyoomi came out of the car, he also frowned. "Like why?"

Bokuto whipped his head up. "Why not." He just shrugged.

Atsumu and Akaashi went out too.

Akaashi just looked confused. "Why,.. you know I don't wanna know." He said, making his coffee.

Atsumu on the other hand was shining. He just got a brush out. "What colours do we have?" He asked.

"Um, Red, Yellow, light blue, purple, dark blue, aqua blue, orange and pink." Iwaizumi claimed, looking in the buckets.

"Ooooh, I claim the yellow!" Atsumu smiled, he grabbed the bucket with the yellow paint. He took the paintbrush and started splattering the paint on the white car.

"What are you doing?" Kiyoomi asked surprised and a bit shocked. "Take a colour yourself! We can colour this blend looking car!" He smiled so brightly that Kiyoomi couldn't say no.

Kiyoomi started looking at the colours and his eyes fell on the violet/purple colour. "I'll take this one." He said.

"Iwa-Chan can we get a matching colour?" Oikawa asked, already taking the aqua blue. "Sure that I'll take the light blue." He sighed

"I TAKE THE PINK!" Bokuto jumped up and down. "Why though?" Akaashi asked, confused. "What? Can't a guy love pastel pink?" "No you do you, you just don't look like the guy who looks like he liked that colour." "I LOVE PINK" Bokuto screamed with stars in his eyes.

Akaashi blushed as he took the red. He thought of how pink and red were kinda similar.

All the boys started to paint all the parts of the car. Each one got their own part to splatter with colour.

"Here ya go Omi!" Atsumu said as he splatted a part of yellow paint on his Omi. Kiyoomi just looked shocked for a second as he turned. Before the blond could react he was also slashed with paint.

"Aaah, OMI!" he laughed as he wiped the paint off his face. Another yellow part of the paint was shot followed by purple.

Atsumu's laugh was heard by the others. "Jeez, are they children?" Oikawa asked his boyfriend. "Don't you wanna join?" Akaashi asked his crush.

"Nah, they are having a moment, so I shouldn't get between that." he smiled, making the black-haired boy fall even harder for him. "Y-you're right."

"Wait Omi-Omi, Where are you?" The blond asked, he was unaware of the curly-haired boy behind him.

"BAM" The whole bucket of the remaining paint on Atsumu's head. "WHA OMI, YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" he started shouting as he started chasing the other.

After some chasing, Atsumu jumped on the other splashing the paint on his Omi.

He didn't think beyond the splashing, as he fell on Kiyoomi they both lost balance.

Both boys were laughing like there was no tomorrow. They were holding the other close, foreheads resting on each other.

"Jeez, your hair is more purple than blond." Kiyoomi was able to crack up. "Well, you are the blond one now." Atsumu shot back.

As the hazel eyes met the dark green ones, the two fell silent.

Kiyoomi got lost in those warm eyes as easily as he could breathe, what was he saying he didn't even know how to breathe at the moment.

Atsumu, laying on top, was holding his Omi's collar, bringing the other's face closer to his. Both started to lean in but they kept staring. When their lips were about 5 centimeters away they stopped closing the gap.

After 10 minutes of them staring at each other, they heard a cough. "Just kiss already, dammit. And you say that me and Iwa-Chan need to get a room." Oikawa said, he was tired of seeing the two pine after each other.

The two turned extremely red as they moved away from each other. "I told you to kiss, not to back off, jees." Iwaizumi sighed at his boyfriend's commentary.

They looked at the car. "It looks way happier don't you think?" Atsumu asked. The plain white car was changed into a car filled with colour, splashes over the metal all colours layered on top.

The only untouched part was the door, which kept its black colour. "We need to find something for it." Bokuto exclaimed.

Akaashi looked at the last remaining paint in his bucket and put his hand in it. "Don't worry Bokuto-San, I've got you covered." He said as he pressed his red hand on the black door.

When he moved it away, it left a red handprint. "Good idea!" Atsumu smiled as he put his hand on the yellow paint that was splashed on the ground and imitated Akaashi's previous movement.

Sooner or later there were five colorful handprints on the door, only Kiyoomi had to finish it off.

Unfortunately for him he didn't have any paint left after his little paint fight with the blond.

He took the only wet paint that was remaining. As he pressed his hand on the wet paint on Atsumu's chest the blond felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Aaaand, done." Kiyoomi said satisfied. Atsumu's whole chest was warm, especially the place where the other's hand was previously. It was burning, but in a good way.

"Kawa, I think that I'm allergic to handsome men." Atsumu whispered to his best friend who in turn looked at him with a confused frown on his face.

"LET'S WRITE OUR NAME NEXT TO OUR HANDS!" Bokuto excitedly screamed.

All of them thit that in their chosen colour and looked satisfied at their finished artwork.

"Well I'm going for a shower," Kiyoomi said, finally standing up. "Do I need to take the last two bucket's in?" He asked with a calm and sweet voice.

"Sure thing," Iwaizumi answered as the younger man vanished inside of the car.

"Don't you wanna join him?" Oikawa asked, elbowing the blond. "WHAT NO!" Atsumu replied, now red again.

"Calm down, it was just a joke." Oikawa tried to save himself from his best friend.

"What did you say Oikawa? I couldn't hear it" Kiyoomi said from inside the car.

"Nothing important, just get your shower." The brunet replied with an innocent smile.