New moving home

After what felt like centuries the five exhausted travelers finally reached their next destination. "We're here!" Oikawa shouted happily, the boy was tired and had been lying awake for the last three nights. Worried that they wouldn't be able to reach their destination in time and that they would run out of food supplies. "This is good." Iwaizumi sighed, relieved that they made it. He had been fixing the car over and over again, but he had to admit that the old thing wasn't able to handle five people.

"We'll have to find a way to sleep." The raven-haired boy in the back said seriously. "Yeah, you're right Omi." Atsumu happily patted the other's back, making a light blush appearing on Kiyoomi's face.

This town was bigger than the other towns they visited even though it was still quite small. It was a very warm and lively place. The car drove by a board that said 'Oleander', the name of this particular place. It was named after the purple and soft pink flowers that laid over the houses like a blanket. Though Oleander was often just called 'The South' between the people.

As they drove to the garage where the car would be fixed they saw multiple roads, kids playing in the streets, others sitting outside enjoying the neighborhood, and a few couples, where one of the guys waved sweetly while his girlfriend came running. "This feels nice," Atsumu said feeling as if nothing could go wrong.

"We're here." Iwaizumi said getting out to talk to the men working. As he approached the others they faced him.

"Young man, what brings you to our little workplace?" One of the men asked with a sweet smile, he had black curly hair and was wearing a dark green tank-top. "We are here 'cap!" another younger man screamed as he laid his bag down. This man had brown hair and was rather skinny, next to him came a big, well-built, muscled guy. The biggest had white hair that matched his white top.

"Well, would you be able to look at our car?" Iwaizumi asked politely." "Sure thing," he looked at the two who just arrived, "Aone can you help me, and Futakuchi could you help this lad out?" He asked, smiling. "Sure thing 'cap." The brown-haired boy said, the other just nodded. "Now young man follows me," he said, after that making a motion for the other to follow him.

As they walked they entered a nice little office. "So you guys can sit here while the others are looking at your transport," he said sitting down himself. "Thank yo-'' The raven-head was interrupted by the fake bond. "So your name is Futakuchi, right? Are you our age or do you just look really young? Is your Captain your boss or do you just call him that?" He started bombasting the other with questions.

"Wow wow wow, one at a time," the brunet said, overwhelmed by the questions. "First of all, yes my name is Kenji Futakuchi, I prefer if you just call me Kenji though," he started answering. "Second, I am 20 at the moment so I think that I'm your age, and third, 'cap isn't really our boss but he is kind of the one who looks out for us." He said a little flattered because the other thought he was young.

The two kept talking, Kiyoomi was giving little glares at the brunet. 'Atsumu didn't ask me so many questions, though he was quite surprised to meet me. anyway, don't think you are anything special.' He thought jealousy rising in his senses.

"Wow Kiyo, you're seeing green. I don't think I ever saw you glare like that, my friend." Bokuto said silently. Smiling knowingly he sat next to his best mate. "Just shut up," Kiyoomi said, glaring at Bokuto. "Calm down, calm down." the other answered calmly as he made his way to the couple that was reading in some magazines.

Only 10 minutes later the captain whose name was Moniwa came back inside. "Iwaizumi-San?" he asked. "We looked at the car, though I would suggest getting a new one. The price to make this one would be more money than just buying a new one." He said as Aone entered the room too.

Iwaizumi looked at his boyfriend asking for some help. "Sure are there any cars on sale?" The brunet butted in; immediately taking the lead. "There are, as we could see you guys are travelers?" He said in a questioning tone. "Yes, we are!" Atsumu excitedly jumped up and down. "So, we do have a car on sale that has a toilet, douche, and sink in the back, I thought you guys might like that." He said as he guided the others to the car.

"That sounds amazing," Kiyoomi whispered mainly to himself.

He wasn't a fan of the dirty way of living, the germophobia he had as a child had ceased a little but it was still there, he wasn't rid of it that easily.

The car was nice, it had two seats in the front and then two rows with benches where three people could sit. It was actually for aight persons. Just like promised there was a little shower and toilet with a sink in the back, a door between each part. The best part was that it was on sale and was the cheapest car in the store.

"O MY GOD, WE NEED THIS CAR!" Oikawa said excitedly. "NEVER EVER WILL WE HAVE ANOTHER OF THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY," he screamed again.

Iwaizumi was worried about some things. "Even though this is the cheapest we can get, it is still quite pricey." He said to Kiyoomi and Atsumu. "Yeah, You are right. I never had that much on my cart ever." Atsumu pouted knowing they were stuck.

Kiyoomi felt a little proud when he remembered what his parents had told him. "Kiyoomi, we know you are going away, but we will give you some extra money to get by." his mother had said to him.

The raven-haired boy wasn't poor, he was even the opposite of that. Both his parents got themselves a well-paid job, partly because of family connections, but because of hard work too. His father had also inherited all of his parents' money when they died.

Kiyoomi was, just like his father, an only child, so a lot of money was spent on him.

"I can pay, I've got enough money." He said a part of him just wanted to help his friends, but another part wanted to impress the fake blond.

"Really? That would be amazing." Iwaizumi said, happy that they could get the car.

As they talked to Moniwa the black-haired boy had settled for them to go and stay at a nearby hotel. The five friends would come and get the car in about a week when all the paperwork was done.

"We have this room." Iwaizumi started as he and Oikawa went to the door that had 4 on it. "I take the single room!" Bokuto screamed excitedly.

"Oh no, looks like Kiyo and Tsum-Tsum should share a room." He then said winking at Kiyoomi who just glared in response.

Both boys entered the room, Atsumu not paying attention went to the bathroom looking at what they got.

Kiyoomi was frozen in place, there was only a double bed. There must have been a mistake, he and Atsumu weren't going to share a bed right.

"Atsumu? We'll have to share a bed." His voice trembled a little. "I know." The other just replied. "Aren't you uncomfortable?" he asked, surprised that the blond was so calm.

"Nah, I had to share a bed with family as friends alike sometimes, it really isn't that bad as long as the other person doesn't steal your blanket." He said laughing a little.

"But If you're uncomfortable, I'll just sleep somewhere else." He offered.

"NO! No, I'm fine, just... didn't want you to feel bad." Kiyoomi said red in the face. After a while, he went to take a shower.

As the other was in the bathroom, Atsumu reminisced about old memories.

He and Osamu used to be forced to share a bed more than often, he didn't mind but at one point started dreading it. The gray-haired boy used to kick him out of the bed because Atsumu would hug the other unconsciously in his sleep.

As the blond looked at the mirror he didn't see a reflection. He saw the one person he was closest with, the one person he cared about, the one person he let down the most. He saw Osamu, his dear twin.

Now he regrets having taken those times for granted now that they would never return.

He blew up the bridge the two had made together for years in only a matter of seconds.

It will never be the same.

The fake blond was pulled from his negative thoughts when his friend came in. He was wearing his pajama pants but forgot to take his shirt to the bathroom so he was standing there with a bare chest.