25.

January 22nd, 1977

January 22nd, 1977. 8:53pm. Donna Pinciotti's bedroom.

" There's just something about a man in makeup and heels..."  Donna told June as she taped a Frank n' Furter poster to her wall, stepping back from the wall and approving of the poster position with a smile.

"...hm there is, I like how in touch they are with their feminine side. Impossible for a lot of guys." June replied with a scoff, sitting back against the bed headboard.

"Impossible for many...but for Fez. He did do a Frank n' Furter Halloween costume last year, remember that?" the tall ginger remembered, her arms crossed, pointing her finger at the petite brunette with the question.

"How could I forget?" June smiled "Steven thought it was a pretty dumb attire for a guy, but I liked Fez's idea."

"Well, you know Hyde. He'd never let his inner girl show - we all know she's in there though."  said Donna, sitting down on her bed, scissors and tape next to her.

"I'm not so sure about that." June sighed. "He loves being tough."

"You seem more bothered about that than you should be.." Donna raised her eyebrow. "..is everything okay? You know, between the two of you."

"Yeah, everything's great."

"June, you're seriously still not on about him not saying I love you back, are you?" said Donna, giving June a suspicious look. "Please tell me you didn't take Kelso's advice in holding an intimate grudge against Hyde."

"Ofcourse not!" June sat up. "At first I thought it was a good idea because I wanted to spite Steven, but I did realize it's unfair."

"You don't want to take Kelso's advice, trust me." Donna nodded. "So does that mean you and Steven talked about things?"

"Honestly? We've been distant for the last two weeks." said June, her head down. "We haven't talked about it. Or anything. We haven't really been talking. We'll spend time together at Eric's, but that's as far as it goes."

"Over the I love you thing? That's childish." Donna pointed out. "You need to talk to him."

"Donna! I'm over the I love you situation!" the Burkhart exclaimed. "It's not that..." she added, her eyes filling up with a minimal of tears.

"Oh no, you're gonna cry..." said Donna, scooting closer to June, putting her hand on June's shoulder. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but me and Eric have been through some rough patches, maybe I could give you some advice." Pinciotti smiled. "What's going on?"

"Donna, if I tell you, you won't judge me, right?" June looked up to her best friend.

"Oh my god, did you cheat on Hyde?" Donna shouted, sitting up straight.

"No! I would never do that to anyone!" June shouted back and Donna raised her eyebrow, confused, nudging the girl to finally tell her what's going on.
June took a deep breath and gave Donna a concerned look. "...I didn't get my period." she sighed. "And that's never happened. It's not supposed to, I'm on the pill."

Donna's eyes widened and her jaw semi-dropped. She had been in this situation herself & though she got lucky, she knew she had to help her friend out.
"Okay, let's not panic. Have you taken a test? Have you told Hyde?" Donna said, trying to be reasonable.

"No and no. Me and Steven aren't talking, remember? And my parents would freak out if they found a pregnancy test kit." June replied. "God forbid Jackie saw it."

Donna sighed. "June, you need to be responsible. Take that test. Talk to Hyde. You never know and talking or not, your boyfriend has the right to know about what's going on with you."

"I'm scared, Donna" June told the ginger with a frightened look. "This is scary."

"I know." Donna sympathized. "Been there, it happens to the best of us."

"I'm just afraid Steven would freak out." June said with a crack in her voice. "Oh Donna, what am I going to do?"

"You need to talk to Hyde - outside the basement, alone. It's not fair that you're not telling him, this is as much of a problem to him as it is to you." Donna reasoned and June sighed.
"It'll be okay, with Hyde and your parents. If it isn't, you've got me and Eric. We'll get through this together. It's just one of those things." she smiled.

"You're absolutely right Donna." June smiled back. "I'm so glad I have you."

- and with that, the girls hugged and Donna reassured June once more that it's not the end of the world, and that she'll be there for her every step of the way. Though scared, June knew she had to take some necessary steps and whatever the outcome was, she'd be okay. The girls spent the night watching old 50s romance movies Midge had in the living room and just for a few hours, the pressure fell off both of them.

-

Hey everyone!! continue the story or I won't. It's about to be spicy 👀
❗️❤️ I've also started a new Steven Hyde x OC story! Check it out through my profile ❤️❗️

 It's about to be spicy  👀 ❗️❤️ I've also started a new Steven Hyde x OC story! Check it out through my profile ❤️❗️