16.

October 8th, 1976

October 8th, 1976. 3:21pm. The Hub.

"Did you guys have to drag me down here after school? Man, I could have been doing...well homework, I guess." said an annoyed Hyde, sitting before Eric & Donna.

"Sure Hyde, homework is what'd you'd be doing." scoffed Eric, forcing Donna to punch her boyfriend's shoulder.

"And where's the rest? This is sketchy, man. You're working for the government, aren't you?" sarcastically said Hyde.

Eric rubbed his shoulder & looked over at Donna, who gave Forman the same look. Donna nodded & looked over at Hyde. "Hyde..." she initiated.

"Please stop engaging in sexual intercourse with the older Burkhart in my house." Eric blurted out, causing Hyde to almost choke on a fry & Donna to gasp.

"Eric!" she shook her head.

"Forman, what the hell, man?" Hyde coughed. "I've got nothing to do with June, you disgusting freak."

"Really now, Hyde? I'm a disgusting freak? Then why were you having sex in my mom's & Red's bed 2 weeks ago at Jackie's damn birthday party?" Eric said, ignoring Donna's gestures for him to calm down.

"Forman, I didn't do anything in anyone's bed." Hyde defended himself. "Must've been somebody else." he mumbled, sitting back & crossing his arms.

"Oh, but your names were mentioned very clearly, Hyde." Eric tensed up. "„Oh, Steven, don't stop, please...!"" Forman mocked the curly haired boy, trying to agitate him.

"That's it, Forman!" shouted Hyde, standing up. "I'm leaving & you better quit this set up." he pointed at Eric before trying to leave.

"Hyde, sit your ass down." Donna raised her voice, grabbing Hyde's arm, she pushed him back in his seat.

Hyde glared at the two annoyed, but gave up once he realized there wasn't any talking himself out of the situation. Loosening up, he looked both of them straight in the eye.

"Man," he scoffed. "Me & her are foolin' around, big deal."

"Hyde, this is a really big deal." Eric crossed his arms.

"No, Eric, it's not." suddenly said Donna, earning a very confused look from her boyfriend. "Why are you fooling around with her, Hyde?" she turned to him. Hyde was silent, he just didn't know what to tell them.