Fotohut Fun (smut kind of thingy, pretty damn kinky fam)

December 17th, 1976. 5:31pm. Eric Forman's basement.

It was a rather cold & snowy afternoon in Point Place, Winsonsin & June Burkhart decided to join her friends, as typical, in Eric's basement. She stayed at school later to break down a few things at cheer practice & finished much, much later than she had planned to, so she expected her friends to already be piled downstairs, except for Jackie & Kelso, who she knew went to the mall together before it closed. It had been a long Friday for her & since Hyde didn't bother to show up at school, she hadn't seen him all day & desperately wanted to.

"Hey, Steven." she greeted Hyde as she walked through the basement door. "Where is everybody?"

"Hey, princess. Eric & Donna are at the movies, don't care where Jackie & Kelso are, and Fez, I don't know, and could also care less." he looked up from his newspapers, raising an eyebrow at his girlfriend.

"Ohh. So we're alone, right?" she said with a smirk as she threw her coat on the couch, walking across the basement & taking her chances.

"Well, the Formans are upstairs watching Jeopardy, but we're alone, indeed." he smiled as he pulled June into his lap on his chair. "Wanna do what I wanna do?" he kissed her neck.

"Aren't you going to ask me about cheer practice? And why I took so long?" she teased him.

"Nah, man, cause I know you stayed late to kick some cheerleader ass. My girlfriend is one hell of a cheer captain." he mumbled into the crook of her neck between kisses.
She pulled Hyde's face up & kissed him as passionately as she could after a long & tiring day & shamelessy pulled on his shirt, already buttoning it down as his hands went under her skirt & across her thighs.
They didn't notice Fez had quietly entered & sat in his foldable chair on the opposite side of the small round table. He watched them with a wide smile, his head leaned into his hands.

"Jesus, Fez!" June jumped up as she noticed the foreign boy.

"What're you doing, man?" Hyde asked in confusion, pulling June's skirt back in place so Fez couldn't peek. "We could've done it right here on this chair and not notice you."

"Exactly." Fez laughed. "I like watching."

"Ugh." June cringed as she got off her boyfriend & grabbed her coat. Hyde followed her to the door & slapped Fez's head on the way out of the basement.

"Hey, doll, where are you headed?" Hyde grabbed June's arms & pulled her closer once they walked up the stairs to the driveway.

"Fez kind of made me not wanna do it, so I'm going home. I've got homework to do." June said.

"Would you wanna do it if punched him for being a creep?" Hyde joked.

"God, no." she scoffed. "I really gotta get home. Me and Jackie need to finish that list of ways to destroy Brenda's social life, although I'm not sure if she's home yet."

"Ah, typical Burkhart bitchery." Hyde sighed. "It's kinda hot."

"But know what else is hot, Steven?" June teased Hyde, leaning in closer. "Doing it in your heated El Camino. Pick me up at 8." she kissed his cheek & left, and Hyde returned to the basement with a smile, most likely to kick Fez's ass.