14.

September 24th, 1976

September 24th, 1976. 6:59am. The Burkhart's kitchen.

"Happy birthday, my beautiful princess." smiled Jack Burkhart as he kissed his younger daughter's forehead.

"Thanks, daddy." smiled Jackie, picking up a silver fork, ready for breakfast.

June entered the kitchen & hugged her little sister from behind, wishing her a happy birthday before sitting down the table with the rest of her family. She noticed her mother got much closer with her father once again & knew it was because he had bought her something expensive.

"So, daddy. I was thinking - since it's my sweet 16th, what if I had a fabulous party?" Jackie said with enthusiasm.

"Here, my sweet?" Mr. Burkhart asked.

"Well..yeah. Where else?" told him Jackie.

"You can't have it here, darling. We can't afford risking having something expensive knocked over." Mrs. Burkhart said.

"But, daddy?" Jackie fluttered her eyelashes.

"Your mother's right, darling." he said, with the smoothest tone he could do.

Jackie frowned & left the table with angst, making her parents sigh. June was used to it, so she ignored the situation & enjoyed her breakfast.

Mr. Burkhart looked at June & it was obvious he needed a favor. "Ask the Formans, will you?"

"Why the Formans?" she asked her father in confusion.

"Well our Jackie did spend her entire summer there." Mrs. Burkhart pointed out.

"I'll pay them." Mr. Burkhart arguemented.

June sighed, expecting a more moral reason & nodded, then got up from the table & got ready for school.
She didn't see Hyde at school, but didn't think much of it. She was just glad the day went by fast & walked straight to the Forman's when she finished cheer practice.

5:32pm, Eric Forman's basement.

"Well, damn Jackie, what do girls like to get for their birthdays? Cause I know they hate sex, even though I think it's an awesome gift!" Kelso said, crossing his arms.

"I like to get stuff. Especially shiny stuff!" Jackie told her boyfriend, in hopes he's get her a necklace or something in that matter.