3.

July 10th, 1976

July 10th, 1976. 2:01pm. Donna Pinciotti's bedroom.

"Sorry I couldn't talk yesterday, I was actually really tired after our camping trip. Didn't sleep, really." said Donna after leading June into her bedroom, offering her a seat on the bed.

"I can't imagine why." June winked back.

Donna bit her lip. "So how'd you sleep? I imagine Fez must've enjoyed that."

"...actually, it was Hyde that slept in my tent."

"Wait, really? I saw Fez come out in the morning with a smile, and Hyde was already outside, so I thought he slept in the van."

"Ha, no. Hyde got up pretty early & Fez had brought me some freshly picked flowers, he probably waited for Hyde to leave, actually."

"Mhhm." Donna nodded & June failed to hide her blushing. She ran her fingers through her dark, perfect babydoll bangs & looked up at Donna with a half-covered face.

"Oh my god, June, your cheeks are red. You're blushing!"

"No I'm not!" June protested & covered the other half of her face with her left hand.

"You are!" Donna exclaimed & pulled June's hands down, revealing her embarassed expression. "Did something happen?"

"Donna!"

"Something DID happen!"

"God, no! We just got some shut-eye together, by coincidence in the same sleeping bag, nothing more."

"Then why are you blushing so hard? You're not telling me something."

"We got comfortable. I was cold so he decided to hug me from the back. And we fell asleep like that."

"And? There's more, I can tell." Donna raised her brow.

June deeply sighed. "...and I think I felt something."

"Felt something? Ew, gross! You can spare me of details like that." Donna said, gagging.

"Donna, gosh, I didn't mean that! I meant, I felt something in me. You know what I mean."

Donna's jaw dropped & she gave June the widest smile. "Oh my god, you didn't just feel something, you felt some THING for Hyde!"