❋ June & Hyde's relationship ❋

❋ They've known each other for about 9 years

❋ They met when the Burkhart's were transfered to public school.
❋ Though Jackie's always been close to Kelso, Hyde & June were neutral - they didn't like or dislike each other, but enjoyed spending time together in Eric's basement since kids - June introduced Jackie to the gang properly.
❋ Hyde always thought June was the hotter Burkhart.
❋ June started liking Hyde when they first really bonded at the Todd Rundgren concert - he held her close in the venue and made sure she was in his sight the entire time - he even punched out a dude that tried touching her.
❋ Hyde realized he liked June when she was taking makeup courses in London - he actually missed her while she was gone & he himself thought it was strange he'd even notice she was gone.
❋ Being friends with benefits for a short period of time was their way of compensating the affection they had for each other.
❋ They were both in strong denial about their feelings, even with each other - and admitted it only when they went on a fateful date.
❋ Their anniversary is October 15th.
❋ June's favorite trait of Hyde's is how very rational, yet fun he can be - she even thinks his conspiracies are cute despite not believing them herself.
❋ Hyde's favorite trait of June's is how accepting & kind she CAN be - she is a Burkhart after all, and can be a bit of a snob sometimes.
❋ June's favorite physical aspects of Hyde are his curly hair & his teeth (weird, right?). She also loves the way he dresses - his heeled boots, wide jeans & slightly unbuttoned shirts being something she drools over. She's not a fan of the sunglasses, but thinks they suit him very well.
❋ Hyde's favorite physical aspects of June are her big brown eyes, her button nose & how tiny she is compared to him. He thinks her freckles are adorable & loves noticing details that differ her from Jackie. He's more of an ass than jugs person - atleast in June's case & likes peeking whenever he can. He thinks her everyday red lipstick & platform heels are super attractive.
❋ Hyde's favorite nickname for June is doll (obviously), because he compares the fairness of her skin to a porcelain doll & thinks it's really beautiful, not to mention her size & an extensive closet like Barbie.
❋ They're willing to step out of their comfort zone for each other.
❋ June has pretty much adopted the nickname „orphan boy" for Hyde - he doesn't mind when she says it.
❋ Their favorite thing to do together is IT, cruise & talk, take evening walks or just lay down in bed & listen to records.
❋ June's kink is calling Hyde „daddy" in bed - she's very submissive & loves when he's in control - and he loves it, as she's the bossy one besides that. She loves when things are slow & romantic but has moods where she likes it rough.
❋ Hyde on the other hand isn't the romantic kind at all - but tries for June. Other than that, he likes the sex hard, loud & sweaty.
❋ They like doing it in unusual places, where Hyde usually plots against someone - Eric's bed, the freezer in the basement, Bob Pinciotti's couch, Jackie's vanity, and a lot of other places.
❋ Unlike Kelso, Hyde also loves when June doesn't wear makeup & likes how natural she looks. He thinks it's hot when she wears his clothes.
❋ Hyde doesn't really know how to show his affection for June yet, but tries really hard to please his girlfriend, no matter what - even if it means hours of disco music.
❋ June & Hyde rarely hang out at school - she doesn't want to draw attention to their unusual relationship because she has a bit of pride & he respects it. Oh, and they've done it in empty classrooms & the teachers lounge.
❋ Hyde tends to be really proud of June's achievements, mostly as cheer captain & June's proud of Hyde whenever he atleast tries to achieve something.
❋ June hates when Hyde shoplifts, steals & breaks the law. Whenever she finds out, she doesn't hesitate to confront him.
❋ Hyde hates when June tries to be in control of him when she doesn't need to be & sometimes feels like she restricts him in certain areas.
❋ Whenever they have differences, June tries to talk to Hyde about it & although he usually hesitates to avoid an arguement, he eventually gives in & puts in equal effort to resolve the issue.
❋ They love each other unconditionally, even if they refuse to say so.

❋ ❋ ❋

❗️❤️ I've also started a new Steven Hyde x OC story! Check it out through my profile ❤️❗️