June loses her v card (feel free to skip, a bit smutty)

"But I want you in my panties, Steven." she smirked.

"Oh. Okay, well," he smiled. "I told Forman to get a motel room, that's where everyone is, so spontaneous."

June chuckled & lead Hyde back to her lips. She couldn't believe he'd be someone she'd ever do it with, but she certainly didn't mind either.

He kissed her all over, going from her lips to her neck, even her chest, then back up to her ears & ending up at her lips again. He took off his tux & June tried to unbutton his shirt, taking off his bowtie while he eagerly kissed her cheeks. He helped her & almost tore off his own shirt, throwing it beside them & reached for the dress zip on her back. After he successfully adjusted the zip, he pulled the dress off her & finally felt the warmth of her half naked body. She undid the buttons of his pants & he hovered above her, kicking the pants off him along with his shoes, while June most likely forgot she was wearing heels to begin with. Not wasting a moment, he slipped his arm under her & took off her bra, trailing his kisses from her neck to her bare chest, causing her to let out quiet moans in addition to this very new feeling. They weren't quite ready to go 3rd base as he wanted to be the gentlest he knew, he respected the girl a lot despite the differences they once had.

Tugging at the rim of her panties, he looked at her. "Are you one hundred percent sure?" he asked in actual concern. "I don't want you to regret this, Burkhart. We are friends, after all. You might want to do this with someone you love, cause you'll never get your first back - and that's something I learned very easily."

"Steven, please, shut up. I'm sure." she chuckled.

Kissing her passionately once more, he took her panties off before reaching into the pocket of his pants, for obvious protection. Taking his own underwear off, he adjusted himself & comfortably leaned on his elbows right above her.

"Hey...this might hurt. And I'll stop if you tell me to." he whispered in her ear.

"Mmmhm."

Looking into her eyes, he carefully pressed himself inside her, making her unsure of what to grab to ease the foreign pain, she gripped his back tight & sighed heavily. She really wanted to bite on to something.

"You good?" he kissed her cheek.

"...mmyeah, keep going." she whimpered.

Pushing himself into her entirely, he slowly moved back & fourth so she could get used to the feeling. He showered her with little kisses all over & grunted now and then, trying to assure her she was doing great.

Once the painful part resided, she began really enjoying this ordeal.

"Oh, Steven..." she moaned in the most clique way possible, but really, it was the only way she could. She wanted to let him know she was loving it.
Picking up on speed, but not much at all, he kissed her with less care & his hand traveled all over her body while she either ran her fingers through his blonde curls or over his back, kissing him just as much.

Once they both finished, they finally laid back down, sweaty and breathless. The slightly cold wind felt good on their bodies, and they were sure to catch a cold at some point. Tucking themselves in the blankets, they stayed silent for just a minute.

"You just lost it in a dirty field in a car, man. That doesn't sound Burkhart-ish at all." Hyde laughed.

"I didn't plan it out like Jackie." June scoffed.

"You better not call Forman's couch dirty next time, cause what you just did, wasn't sanitary at all." Hyde said, kissing the small brunette's hair.

"You know the best part? These are Eric's & Bob Pinciotti's blankets. And we're not gonna wash them."

"No, we're not." chuckled Hyde. "I like this less greedy side of you."

"Shut-up."

"Next time can't happen soon enough, doll."

"It really can't." June smiled & kissed Hyde once again.

That night, Hyde & June got back to the prom without anybody noticing they were ever gone - they danced until their feet hurt & Coach Ferguson even got the surprise he definitely didn't expect.

❗️❤️ I've also started a new Steven Hyde x OC story! Check it out through my profile ❤️❗️