8.

August 15th, 1976

August 15th, 1976. 9:21am. June Burkhart's bedroom.

June woke up in a particularly strange mood, and she has been for almost two weeks. Ever since the disco, Hyde had been teasing her a lot more & she couldn't help but think he liked her back, although he teased everybody - suddenly she was uncomfortable. She knew she liked Hyde - but maybe not the relationship kind of way? It was complicated. She regretted not kissing him at the disco, a lot. She was so attracted to him in a way she couldn't explain, but everytime she was around Hyde, she felt like throwing herself at him. She was the do-it kind attracted to him & there was no way she would admit it to herself, that wasn't her level. Something changed her at the drive in.

Eric Forman's basement, later that day.

"So I said, Rhonda, they call you big for a reason." explained Jackie to June as they entered the basement together.

"I mean she is pretty...big." agreed June.

"Hey, baby." Jackie interrupted Kelso as he imaginary jammed Aerosmith's guitar solo.

"Oh, hey Jackie." Kelso chuckled & pulled the brunette into his lap for a kiss. June sat herself next to Hyde.

"Ew, Steven, nudie mags?" said Jackie as she looked over to him.

"Dis-gusting." scoffed June.

Steven put the magazine down & glared at June. "Well, my fair lady, if I can't look at you, I'll look at my nudie mags."

"Can I look at you?" asked Fez hopefully.

"No." coldly said June.

"And you, Jackie?" tried once more Fez.

"No, Fez." she said, getting back to making out with her dumb boyfriend.

Fez looked at the floor in dissapointment. After awhile, he got up. "Good day." he said, and left.

"Fez is one sensitive little guy. And where's Eric & Donna?" asked June.

"They went to get some popcorn but never came back. Quite the mystery." said Hyde, nodding his head.

"Ah." June nodded back. She was nudged by a making out Jackie & Kelso, who were slowly leaning down on the couch, forcing Hyde to move closer to June.

"Okay then, let's get out of here." Hyde said, getting up, grabbing June & letting Kelso do his business. They left the basement without attracting anyone's attention.

•••

6:03pm, The Burkhart's garden.