4.

July 23rd, 1976

July 23rd, 1976. 9:42pm. The Burkhart's house.

"Lock the door behind you, please." June mumbled to Donna while entering her home, sipping on a fresh milkshake

"Sure thing." Donna mumbled back, enjoying an almost identical beverage.

"So, looks like nobody's home. What a surprise." said June after taking her shoes off, noticing the complete silence.

"June, where's Jackie?" asked Donna, giving the brunette a curious look.

"Don't know, don't care. Let's get your mattress set up upstairs."

The girls slowly walked up the big staircase, they had just been to The Hub with the guys & Eric dropped them off at June's for a long planned sleepover. Everyone was at the small bar - but Kelso & Jackie. It wasn't June's business what Jackie did, they agreed not to snoop on each other & they remained fairly loyal to their agreement, that way, they got in each others hair much less.
June's room was very simple - white walls & white furniture, she did have a David Bowie & Mick Jagger poster though, framed & hung above her bed. Her vanity was packed with makeup, she was pretty girly. She also had a collection of sunglasses & earrings.

"I don't think I have a blanket for you, let me check Jackie's room, I know she keeps an extra for Kelso." said June while kicking Donna's mattress into place. Donna nodded at her, which was her Q to go get the blanket.

She skipped out her room & stormed into Jackie's - not expecting anything but a lonely empty & way too pink room. Man, she was wrong.

"OH MY GOD," she yelled at the sight of Kelso sticking his tongue up her sister's throat with his hands on her chest - luckily, they were still clothed. "DISGUSTING." Donna rushed into the room to see what had happened - only to stop & roll her eyes.

"June! Get out!" Jackie demanded.

"How about next time you give me a little heads up!" June yelled back, while marching to them & snatching the extra blanket from Jackie's bed.

"Hey, I need that blan-"

"No, dumbass, you don't need the stupid blanket! Jackie will keep you warm enough." June snapped at a slightly scared Kelso.

"Let's go, Michael." Jackie stood up & getsured towards the door. "Let's go somewhere more PRIVATE."

"Where are you going?" June asked Jackie.