10.

September 1st, 1976

September 1st, 1976. 9:21pm. Eric Forman's basement, The Circle.

"Man, whipped cream is so....delicious." said Eric, spraying the cream into his mouth straight from the can.

"I could not agree more." laughed June, sitting on Hyde's lap "Give me the can, Forman."

"No way, I don't want your rich people germs on my whipped cream." protested Eric.

Hyde snatched the can & she opened her mouth, he filled her mouth whole (oh that sounded bad) & then had a taste himself. He threw the can at Kelso.

"I mean, why do people put it on cakes & stuff, when they could just eat it this way? Oh - one time, me & Jackie were gonna do it, and we-"

"Kelso, spare us." Eric interrupted him.

"No no, please continue, Kelso." chuckled Fez.

"Okay, so there she was, completely naked-"

"Michael!" June shouted.

"Tell us about it, Kelso." laughed Hyde & June gave him an annoyed look.

"Right, so she was naked, and I had this idea-"

"Michael!" suddenly yelled Jackie, appearing behind Kelso. Hyde laughed & held June tighter as Jackie sat herself in Kelso's lap.

"I was just talking about how we love to cuddle, Jackie, damn." Kelso defended himself.

"Ohh, cuddling is the best." said Fez.

"Now Fez, I have to disagree on that one." pointed out Eric.

"Actually, there's nothing a girl likes more than cuddling." June corrected Eric, sliding her arms around Hyde, she hugged him tightly, resting her head in the crook of his neck.

"Exactly, that's the thing with women. All they wanna do is cuddle." scoffed Hyde.

"Fine." said June, getting up from his lap, she left to someplace else.

"See? That's what I'm talking about, man." Hyde told the rest.

"Sometimes when I'm alone, I just love to cuddle." laughed Fez

"Alright guys, enough of the cuddle talk. Where were we? Oh, right. Delicious whipped cream." said Eric, before shaking the can & trying if there was any left.

•••

1:20am, Eric Forman's basement.

It was pitch black outside & by now Eric had said his final goodnight to Hyde & June, who were the only ones not to go to sleep at this time of night, purposely waiting for everyone to leave.

"Night night, Eric." June shouted at Eric who was already on top of the stairs. Just as she heard the door shut, she sat on Hyde & crashed her lips to his.

June was eager tonight & Hyde took that in his advance. Going back & fourth, they made out like crazy, since it wasn't often they were left alone. After a few minutes, June took Hyde's sunglasses off & threw them on the table, then she got back to him. He slid his hand under her shirt, grabbing her chest gently and she really wanted more, but couldn't. After he started undoing the buttons of her yellow collar shirt, she was forced to stop him.

"Steven - not here."

"Not here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not on your best friend's couch." she replied.

"Oh, well, there's a room with a bed right ther-"

"No, Steven, I'm not gonna let my first time be at a friends house. On a dirty couch. Or bed."

"Firs- what? Are you not a cheerleader?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" she asked, pushing him away.

"I mean...nothing."

Sitting back, she crossed her arms & looked at him.

"Okay, I'll be honest. You're cheer captain, the hottest chick at school & you haven't done it yet? Man." he said in disbelief.

"Because there never was the right guy. I mean I've kissed a lot of jocks behind the gym, but I wouldn't do more than that, not with them."

"And I'm the right guy?"

"Well...you're better. Decent. Ish."

"I almost feel bad for foolin' around with a virgin. But it's you, so I don't." Hyde laughed.

"Moodkill." she scoffed.

" she scoffed

•••

SO IDK WHAT THIS IS? It's more of a filler chapter without a solid storyline to just make a few things clear & adress what Hyde & June's relationship is like at this point. Since I'm not sure what kind of audience is reading, I'll gladly write some seperate chapters with hotter content, I don't feel comfortable including it in the normal chapters 😌 PLEASE LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS 🥰 thanks & gn fam 😤❤️
❗️❤️ I've also started a new Steven Hyde x OC story! Check it out through my profile ❤️❗️