13.

September 18th, 1976

September 18th, 1976. 6:30pm. Steven Hyde's house.

It was a surprisingly warm September night in Point Place, Wisconsin, debatably one of the very few left before the cold fall season kicked in & June Burkhart stood before Hyde's house, waiting for him, so they could leave together for prom.

"They're all gonna laugh at you!" a woman's raspy voice echoed from the not too decent looking house.

"Shut up, Ma, you're making the night too damn special!" Hyde shouted back before walking through the entrance door & greeting June.

"Woah, you look really beautiful." complimented Hyde as he eyed June head to toe. She wore a layered, but light baby blue dress that he thought really suited her dark hair.

"So do you." June smiled. "...do you want me to go inside & greet your.."

"No, no, no. Trust me, she's lovely." said Hyde as he lead June off his patio. "Let's just go, alright?"

"Is that for me?" June asked him, pointing at the white corsage he had tucked in his arm in a small golden box.

"Oh, yeah." he replied, offering June the box. "Here, I got this for you."

"Oh god, Steven, this is beautiful." June smiled upon opening the box, placing a small kiss on his lips in return. "I've got my dad's Lincoln. Will you drive?" asked June, dangling the keys in her hand.

"Yeah." Hyde quickly replied with enthusiasm. "He's got insurance, right?" he asked.
"Wait, I don't care. Let's go."

Point Place High School Gym, 6:50pm.

The prom was in it's full heat as Hyde & June arrived, the gym was beautifully decorated & the colorful lights really brought out the dim-lit space, reflecting on mirror decorations now & then. They walked in together & to nobody's surprise, Jackie was shocked.

"June? That is not Tommy Thompson. Far from Tommy Thompson." Jackie told June, pointing at Hyde.

"I never said I was going with Tommy Thompson." replied June with a smirk.

"You can't afford to look bad, stupid!" snapped Jackie with a frown.

"Get over it, Jackie. It's stupid prom." Donna defended the pair.

"Yeah, Jackie, it's just stupid prom." Hyde mocked the girl.

Kelso & Fez appeared to be confused, while Eric just kind of awkwardly glared at Hyde & his unusual date.