2.

July 8th, 1976. 1:14pm. Eric Forman's basement.

"So June, any hot brits you had your eye on?" excitedly asked Jackie, sitting closer to her sister.

"Yeah, June, you haven't really told us anything about your little trip. Spill it." mentioned Donna, sitting curiously next to June.

June cleared her throat & sat up. "Honestly, british guys are SO hot. But...they're no fun. Too polite. The accent is nice & all but it doesn't seem like they do much for fun. Basically, they're boring."

"Well to be honest, June, we don't do much either. It's kind of a routine we have down here. Breakfast. Basement. Lunch. Basement. Dinner. Basement." said Eric, throwing his arms around in gestures.

June threw a confused look at Eric. "That's not true, we have a lot of fun. Remember the keg? Now that was fu-"

"Oh my god! We should do something exciting! Something that doesn't involve underage drinking for once." shouted Jackie.

"You can have fun without underage drinking?"  Hyde joined the conversation.

"Jackie, you can't have fun without drinking. That's basic chemistry. Science. Or math." said Kelso, shaking his head at his girlfriend.

"No no, let's really do something. It's summer, we can excuse ourselves from the basement for once." said Donna.

"Well Jackie, any ideas?" June turned to her sister.

"I'd say we go someplace exotic. Not Fez exotic - actually exotic. But you're all poor & can't afford to." replied Jackie.

"I'm a good kind of exotic!" a frustrated Fez screamed into the air.

"We don't have to go far. What about camping? We've never done that & the edge of Point Place has a really nice camping site near the woods." Donna turned to the group.

"Only if we get to share a tent." specified Eric.

"Camping? Donna! There's bugs, dirt, cold & oh, murderers in the woods." Jackie crossed her arms.

"I think it's a great idea, I could use some peace & fresh air." nodded June.

"My god June, how are YOU cheer captain?" said Jackie, June just rolled her eyes. "I'm not coming."

"But Jackie, we could STUDY in the woods." said Kelso, poking her arm.

"Michael, you can't study in the - ohh. Then I'm in." laughed Jackie.

"I'm in, as long as there's underage drinking." Hyde made clear.

"I'm in if the ladies are in." smiled Fez cheekily.

"So we're all in, great! I'll go let my folks know, you go ahead & get packed." said Eric, getting up & hopping upstairs.

•••

2 hours later, the gang met up again in the Forman's driveway, taking Kelso's van, since all the bags, stolen beers & tents couldn't possibly fit in the Vista Cruiser, already full of people.
Kitty had baked them some brownies & bought them marshmallows so they wouldn't starve to death & Red probably hoped they would starve to death. Kelso, Donna & Jackie sat in the front while the rest sat in the back with the load. The ride was particularly bumpy, as Kelso just wasn't careful & things kept falling over in the back, but after a good half hour, they finally made it to the campsite.
June had set up her tent with her sister, Eric was with Donna, Kelso, Hyde & Fez shared a tent too.