Chapter One :)

~Hey guys well this another One direction FanFiction. I hope you guys will read it for me. I don't know if I'm going to finish my other FanFic but I'll try. Well please tell me if its good, I don;t know if I'm a good writer. Hehe :) 

KirstenLynnPayne~

Today was the day, the day I say goodbye to everything I held so dearly.

I can't believe my parents are making me go all the way to London to meet this band One Direction. I don't like there music, let alone those 5 boys un general. Why couldn't my sister Madison go to London to stay with them. She's deeply in love with them.

I was walking down the stairs with my luggages and I couldn't look my parents in the eye without thinking they betrayed me. I thought they loved me, but it seems like they don't. If they did they wouldn't have done this ti me.

I was waiting for them to bring me to the airport until me dad broke the silence.

"Darling we are only asking you to do this for us for six months. Your mother and I don't want you to feel unwanted." My father said while looking sorry.

"Yes, sweety, this is the only time we have ever asked you to do something for us. We love you so much, don't be angry." My mother said lovingly.

"Mom, dad, I love you both but why couldn't you just ask Madison. I'm giving up a lot right now." I said with no emotion

They came up to me and hugged me and looked like they were about to cry.

"We didn't want you to, but your Uncle Simon asked for you personally. He said if he would ask your sister, the boys in the band might be scared to meet the rest of Uncle Simons family. And you know how you're sister is." Mom said

"And we couldn't say no, you know your Uncle Simon. And tot add out of the family he likes you the most. And if you do like it over there we will let you moved out there for college if you want." Dad said.

"Well I really want Uncle Simon to be happy, And if going with him means I can go to college there, then I'll do it. But on one condition." I said looking at both my mom and dad.

"What would you want sweety?" mom said.

I took a deep breath and said, "If I do want to go to college there, you guys have to move to London with me. So we all could be together. as I finished saying what was on my mind I crossed my fingers for good luck.

It took a while for them to tell me what they wanted. But then my father broke the silence

"Well, if that's what will make you happy, then we will do it, just for you." Dad said while coming up to me and embracing me into a hug.

After letting go of my dad I could see my mother crying.

I walked up to her, "Mom, whats the matter?" I said while embracing her in a hug.

"I',m going to miss you so much sweety. I can't believe I'm letting you leave me already. Don't grow up too fast without me by your side." My mother said sobbing while smiling.

"Oh Mom, I will miss you so much. And don't worry mom, we will be together again soon. I won't grow up too fast. And I'll always call you. I know you"ll always be there for me." I said crying on he shoulder.

She nodded and kept crying

While we were having out mother-daughter moment, my dad came up to us and hugged us both. This silence was one thing I would never forget. And it made me realize that I will always love my parents and I will miss them so much,

When we finished everything we had to get out of our chests, my sister came into the room looking away from and she looked like she was about to cry.

My sister ran uo to me and hugged me so tight "I'm going to miss you so much Kirsten, I don't want you to leave me." she said sobbing on me.

I hugged her even tighter, " I'm going to miss you so much more sissy. Don't worry we will be together again after six months." I said reasuring her

After our sister-to-sister moment. It was time to go to the airport, and Start a new life.

I sight. I'm going to miss my family and friends."Oh My Gosh" I said to meself. "I forgot to say goodbye to Aj, Hazel and Anna. Ugh. "I probably just call them when i reach the air port. There isn't anymore time to go back home and say goodbye, or even stop this mess.

~ How did you guys like this first chapter? Well, I hope you liked it and if you have any idea just inbox me. I hope you will spread this story to your friends. I hope they are long enough for you guys. Just tell me if I should Update or delete. But i hope you won't hate anything:)

KirstenLynnPayne

*This story is for me and my friends. We love One Direction so much! <3~