Chapter 24 :)

Here's another chapter for @itssajstaylesbaby and @hazel12haily cause they really want me to update. You should also follow them :))

Aj's P.O.V.

I couldnt believe what Harry and the other boys were doing right now. I really didnt want to be near them right now. Its just pissing me off. And when Harry brought me into the car. All the anger came to me.

"What the hell Harry, what are you doing?" I yelled.

"Nothing. I jut wanna talk."

"Well I dont want to talk to you at all. Im not in the mood."

"Well, we have to talk."

"How about you talk to you hand. Your going to get more answers out of it then talking to me." I said.

"Well Arabella you are going to listen and you will go with me because you will not be gone from my side untill you hear me out."

"Well Im not going too. And for your information Im not dress for anything so you can just brig me back home."

"Well too bad, I already brought you clothes and You will be going with me whethet you like it or not. Its what I want. And you have to listen. Im here for a reason." Harry yelled.

"Well I dont want to go. So just leave me here."

"No way in hell Arabella. Just come with me" He said stopping and pulling clothes out of the glove compartment and giving them to me.

The clothes were in my lap and I just looked at them. Harry was still driving. And I wasnt in the mood to fight with him. I just didnt need this right now. When the car stopped I quickly ran out of the car. Harry was running after me. When I was just about to go into the store I felt someones grip around my wrists. And I knew exactly who it was. It was Harry.

"Did you think you could get away that easliy Arabella?"

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Come one Arabella." Harry said pulling me to this beach area.

"And here change now. And dont think about running away Arabella. Ill be watching you." Harry said smirking.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into the clothes that Harry gave me. He picked out a pair of denim shorts that were really short, and a sleve less shirt that has the writing on it " I love Boys with Curly Hair" and sandals. I just rolled my eyes at ehat the text said. After changing, I looked at myself in the mirror. It looked like I havent brushed my hair in 1 week.

I came out of the bathroom and there was a curly haired boy with ray bans sitting outside of the bathroom.

"So Styles what are you making.me do now?"

"Oh you'll see. And I bet your going to like it. And by the way, you look really hot." He said.winking at me.

"Dont be saying shit Styles. You were the one who picked out this outfit."

"Well indeed you do look really hot."

"Whatever."

"Come on Aj, lets go I have a surprise for you."

"I hate surprises Harry."

"Oh come on live for the moment."

"Fine whatever."

Harry dragged me from one side.of the beachy area to another.

"Harry what the hell. Everywhere we go looks the same. This isnt really a surprise."