Chapter 7 :)

~Hey Loves sorry for the very late upload. I have been super busy with everything at school and its our card day so good thing grades are good :) Anyways I hope you do keep on reading :) ~

Kirsten's P.O.V.

After that moment almost happening with Liam I was shocked. I couldn't believe that one of the boys from One Direction almost kissed me. And I don't even know if I really am falling for him. It hasn't even been 24 hours and something like this happens to me. I mean its good. But with one of the boys from one of the most popular boy bands its kind of unbelievable.

When the boys came in Liam was already in the back of the car. It was silent when they came in. I heard the conversation between Harry and Louis

"What do you think happened boobear?" Harry asked

"I have no idea, maybe we should leave it alone and talk to him later." Louis said

"Yeah I think you're right. I don't want to put a burden on him or Kirsten." harry said.

"Hey guys why so quiet. We go some Nando's" Niall screamed walking into the car.

Here goes Niall trying to make everything cool and calm. He likes making people happy I guess. Now here come Paul.

"Niall you're on the floor, Louis, Harry and Zayn in the middle. And Liam and Kirsten in the far back of the car. Okay no arguments. Now move."

"What?" I said in confustion.

"Kirsten we can't have Niall sit with the boys in the back so Your going to be in the back and so after Niall is done eating her can sit next to me in the front seat. He gets a little to hyper when he eats Nando's."

"Oh okay"

So i got all my things and proceed to the back of the car. I had this weird feeling in my stomach that this car ride with be different between everybody. I sat down next to Liam but left a ting space between us. So Zayn started to hand out all the food. He handed on to Harry, Louis and two to Liam. Just my luck. I wonder what these boys are planing.

Liam handed me my food.

"Thanks." As he gave me I felt his hand brush against mine. It felt weird.

"Your welcome" He said and smiled.

After that Liam wouldn't look at me. maybe he had  regrets that he was about to kiss me. I mean I hope he  think would have been different if the boys took a little more longer. Well I guess this time I will be really quiet and not say a word. I Just need a little rest,

~~~~~~~~~~

After about two more hours in the car we arrived at the rest house of Uncle Simon. Everyone fell asleep. So I got out of the car to get my things. But Paul wouldn't let me. 

"Kirsten, don't go in yet. Uncle Simon just texted me that there is something wrong going on in the house stay out here and wake up the rest of the boys."

"Uhmm okay. But what's going on I really need to know whats happening."

"Well your Uncle Simon thinks that there is someone inside trying to find out things about your stay here  because they saw you being picked up by the boys."

"Well okay."

So Paul went inside and I had to go wake up the boys. Just peachy I said.

Uncle Simon's P.O.V.

Just as I see my niece out side the window I told Paul to tell her whats happening. I have been getting ready for Kirsten to come here in London for a while now. And here is someone trying to break all the fun out of it, I texted Paul to tell her and to wake up the boys. I also texted to boys the plan so when they all wake up they know what to do.