Chapter 6 :)

Liam's P.O.V.

After Harry left me and Kirsten in the car I waited a while to wake her up. Kirsten's so pretty when she's asleep. You can not tell that she is the shy type.

I walked up to her  I shook her lightly 

"Kirsten wake up. We're at Nando's."

"Ummm. Stop I'm sleepy." She said

"Come on Kirsten. Wake up," I said trying after attempt to wake her.

She opened her dark brown eyes and looked up at me.

"Hey, ummmm what time it is." she asked me.

"Well its 2:30 in the afternoon, why?"

"Nothing, we left the airport around 12:30 right."

"Yeah, ummm, by the way. I'm Liam Payne." I said putting my hand out foir her to shake.

She shook my hand. "Hi, I'm Kirsten, but I think you know that already. so we're at Nando's right?"

"yeah, Uhmm. I ordered chicken for you because when I asked you, you fell asleep." I said looking at the floor.

She blushed"Umm Thanks Liam.. So how long have I bee asleep.?"

"For about 2 hours.?"

"Wow I slept long. So why are you still in the car either then trying to wake me up." 

"We I didn't want to go out unto the resonant. So I just decided to wake you up. So I had someone to talk to." I said slightly blushing.

"Haha, okay. Well thanks for waking me up nicely." she said looking into my eyes,

I liked the way she looked at me. Her brown eyes sparkling in the sunlight. Hey black hair attractiing all the sun and how the beam of the sunlight hits her face perfectly.

Then I was snapped back to reality by her voice.

"Hey Liam. "

"huh? What?"

"Umm. Why were you looking at me like that?" she asked shyly.

"Nothung I was thinking about somethings." I said trying not to give a lot away.

"haha, okay. So what do you want to whule the other boys are ordering for us?" she asked.

"Well, if its fine with you, I wanna get to know you, cause you know we'll be around each other a lot because of Uncle Simon."

"Well, yeah sure. What do yuo wanna  know about me?"

"Well, I wanna know everything."

"Well if I tell you about me then you got to tell me about you." she said with s smrik on her face.

"Deal" I said 

"Okay then her it goes. I'm Kirsten Lynn Wilson, I am shy at first but when you get to know me I am loud and friendly. I like the colors pink and purple. I longboarding and skimming. I like surfing but I always chiken out when I have to surf.I usually don'y play any sports. Usually I'm scared of the balls coming my way. It's like they are about to slam into my head so I always duck. Haha and thats why I  don't play any sports. I a silenec talent I have. I love going to the beach and playing games with my family. Family is everything to me. I don't usually care what other people say about me and think about me. But sometimes things can get out of hand and I usually cry. I love going shopping when I have to but if its not my day its not my nail. I usually love doing other peoples make-up, hair and nails. Those are my special talents. And I usually hang out with my best friends Aj, Hazel, and Anna. Errr..I have nothing else to say."

"Wow, you like doing a lot of things. And why are you so scared to surf? And you forgot to say that you are pretty" I said 

"Well because I don't like other people watching me. I usually think I'm a failure. And uhmmmm I'm not pretty. They're a lot more prettier girls out there." she said blushing

"Well you shouldn't be shy. And Yes. You. Are. Pretty. Well. Beautiful's the word you should used." I said looking into her eyes.

"uhmm. Okay. Thanks, anyways its your turn," She said blushing.

"Well, I'm Liam James Payne. I'm 19 years old. I'm in the boy band one direction, most people call me Daddy Direction because I act like I'm the dad in the band. I love the color purple. I only have one kidney. I have a phobia of spoons. They dont scare me its just I don't like that. Its freaky I know but still I dislike them. I own a pink hair straightener. I can beatbox, its one of my secret talents. Girls who cry turn me on. I love sports liek cross-country, football not the american one, and basketball. I love the troy story moives. I love them all. I usually pick movies made by Disney because the always make me smile all the time."

"Hahaha"

"What?" I said confused

"I never knew a guy like you would  own a pink hair straightener." She said giggling.

"I had one to get the Bieber hair style."

"Well you look so much better than Bieber with or without his hair style. And I like you without long hair." she said.

"Thank" I said blushing

"So anyways. Uhmmm. What are the other boys names? You guys never introduced yourselves." she said changing the topic.

" Well Niall was the one who overly reacted when you didn't know what Bando's was. Zayn is the tan one with blonde in his hair. Harry was the one with curly hair and green eyes. And Louis is the one with brown hair. He hasn't really talked this time. You'll get to hear him talk soon."

"Ahh, okay. hahah Thanks. You, know you guys are really weird."

Hahha I know, but you get used yo it after a while." I said looking into her eyes.

I leaned oveer to her and was about to kiss Kirsten, but the moment was ruined because I heard the boys coming. When I stopped the dorr was openning so I stepped away from her blushing like an idot because I should've kissed her but I chickened out. 

~So how did you like it? Omg they were about to kiss. sorry about the meet and greet part. I had nothing else to write for them to almost kiss each other. before we forget to who Aj, Anna, and Hazel dont forget they are the best friends and coming up soon into the chapters maybe the 8th one. or 9th anyways did you know who the vioces were in the other chapter? Hopefully you like this story. And next part i think with be the bio of the chacters :)

Love KirstenLynnPayne~