Chapter 33 :)

Hey loves :) I hoped you all liked the last update.

Well heres another one :)

And I'll be updating again tomorrow really so thanks for the wait guys. I really appricate it.  

But I just wanna say sorry for really really late update my lovely readers :)

Read Authors note at the bottom. I always put time into them :)

Liam's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe. Kirsten was gone. She's dead. She's gone. Just when everything was going to the right place. Where our happily ever after would come something like this happens. Why did it have to happen to me. I didnt deserve this. And the feeling of losing her is the worse part of it all. She was gone and I couldn't do anything about it. 

All I could hear were sobs and crying coming from everyone. This couldn't just happen like that.

"I'm sorry son. We did all we could to make her live, but she just didn't respond to anything we did to her. I'm sorry son." The doctor said.

"I understand. You did all you could." I answered.

I couldnt bear the pain I was feeling in my heart. Kirsten was my true love. I havent wanted any other girl more than I wanted her right now. She was my everything. I was so determined to make her mine. And I lost her. She's gone and all I have left of her is a memory. A memory I can't just live with. But there is that something in my gut saying that she isnt gone. That this was right. How could one car crash just kill her like that. The car crash wasnt that hard or epic. But I guess people just dont respond to things in ways people want it to. I guess it was her time to go. But how could they just take her away from me. I just dont understand.

There was this long silence that was unbearable to stand. I just didnt want this. I needed to talk about this. But I think its too early to rant.

"I think I'm going to call Uncle Simon." Aj said.

We all just nodded.

I guess the people who we love the most, hurt us the most. And thats what really hurts. Losing someone you never got a chance to tell them how you really feel. And now my chance is gone. 

"Hey mate. We're sorry. We all knew you really loved Kirsten." Louis said.

"Yeah."

"Leyum" Niall said.

I looked over at him.

"We're all here for you no matter what happens." Niall said.

"Oh thanks Nialler, and Thanks guys. Its just hard. I dont know if she knew how much I love her." I said.

"Oh Liam, dont be that way. I knew she knew. It was her who never got a chance to say it more often." Anna said.

"Yeah, Liam. She was always sad cause she knew she never got to tell you how much she loved you more than you ever knew." Hazel said.

"Thanks guys. But I just cant get over this. Its too much for me right now, Things like this wont come easy. I just hope that maybe some way that it wasnt her. Maybe it was someone else and they got her mixed up with someone." I said.

"Liam. We all want that. But hospitals dont do that." Zayn said.

"I know but it could happen maybe." I said.

"We all would want that Li, but it can't be that way. It was her time. And we cant change that." Harry said.

Oh that nickname. Kirsten would always say that to me when she wanted my attention. I miss the old days. Even if there was that drama. But still we had those moments.