Chapter 3 :)

Kirsten's P.O.V.

Sitting on the plane for 16 hours took forever. My back started to hurt and my butt was numb. I hope sacrifice I've made for my family will pay off.

Then the Pilot came over the PA

"Our plane will be landing in London in 5 minutes. Please put your seat belts on and be ready to land.then the sealt belt sign was on. I buckled my sealt belt in and waited for 5 minutes. 

"Man, 5 minutes and my life becomes a living hell." I muttered under my breath

Five minuted later my plane landed and the pilot came back onto the PA.

"We just landed in London. Thank you for flying with American AirLines, Please come again soon. Have a great day."

Everyone around me started to rushing to get out of the plane. I just waited for the people to leave so I could take my time to get off the plane.

When I was walking out of the plane the stewardest said goodbye and waved.

I was walking to the luggage counter to claim my luggages. I then walked out of the claiming area to find Uncle Simon. But I couldn't find him. But I did see a sign for me saying: Kirsten Lynn Wilson I was shocked because the man who was holding the sign wasn't Ucle Simon. He was a tall huge man with sunglasses on and an ear radio in his ear. I wonder why Uncle Simon wasn't here, I sighed and walked over to the man.

"Hi, I'm Kirsten Lynn Wilson." I said

"I know, you've been standing there gazing at me for quite sometime now." The man said,

"Ummm... Sorry." I said looking at the floor.

"Haha. It's okay. I know you were expecting to see you Uncle here but he was at a meeting and asked me to fetch you. Anyways, I'm Paul.

"Hi Paul" I said easily

"Haha Hello...It's time to go now."

"Okay" I said while he took my luggage's.

When we got to the car, their were 5 boys inside of it and I took a deep breath. "Here we go, my lving hell. " I uttered the words

Then Paul opened the front seat door for me and I got in. There were 5 boys yelling and laughing at each other. When there gaze found mine. It went dead drop silent.

Paul"s P.O.V.

I drove to the airport with the boys inside the car laughing and telling jokes. As I got to the airport I was going to set some rules down for the boys before I was going to get Simon's niece.

"Boys" I said as I parked the car.

They all looked confused.

'What are we doing here?" Liam said looking out the window for something

"Are you deporting us?" Niall asked pretending to to run out of the car.

"Did you call kidnaper's to get us?" Louis asked holding Harry in his arms.

"Boys, boys, boys, That's enough. I'm not having you deported or kidnapped." I said while I was being cut off again.

"then what are we doing here then. Zayn said while all the boys looked at each other in confusion.

"To continue, we are here to fetch Uncle Simon's niece. And before any of you say anything there are some rules I have to lay on you guys. First and for most don't be over dramatic, she was forced to to come here so don't bother her about it. Second be nice to her, she has given up so much just be here. Third you guys right now are not allowed to date her, because I already know what she looks like, but please keep your thought to yourself for now. And lastly this girl is Uncle Simon's niece remember that, she is the favorite without knowing it. She is shy and doesn't talk and pelase just for today be nice and respectful of her." I said firmly.

"If she's hot can I ask her out?" Harry said trying to picture her out.

Hey, why do you always get the girl?" yelled Niall

"becasue he's the play boy." Zayn said

"Hey what about Larry Stylinson?" Louis scared while crying into Harry's chest.

"You guys didn't understand Paul? He said give her time. We didn't even meet her yet and you guys are going crazy about her." Liam said

"That's right. Just give her time, she's shy okay but just let her come to you guys."

"Okay, Fine paul." They all said.

As I got out of the car and opened the back to get the paper that had Kirsten's name in it. I justy hoped the biys will behave themselves today.

Then I got a place in the long time of people and pulled up the paper. she kept gazing at the sign for a while and walked up the me with the shy face. All I could think was. Maybe she could be the girl For Liam not Harry.

"Hi, I'm Kirsten Lynn Wilson." she said shyly.

"I know, you've been standing there gazing at me for quite some time." i said chuckling.

"Ummmm...Sorry" she said shyly looking at the floor.

She's going to have a hard time with the boys if she's going to be that shy for one simple reason. i said thinking to my self.

"Haha, I know you were expecting you're uncle here but he was at a meeting and asked me if I could fetch you. Anyways, I'm Paul." 

"hello Paul." she said calmer.

"Haha Hello... Its about time to go." I said while taking her luggage's.

As we were walking to the car I could hear all the noise the boys were making. I just asked them to be different and still they act crazy.

Kirsten stopped and took a deep breath and I also heard her utter the words."Here we go, my living hel" as I opened the front seat dorr for her and she went in. I put her luggage's in the back.

This is going to be the longest 6 months of my life i said before opening the car door.

~hey guys I hope you like this story. I know its been a whille since I lasted updated I'll update again tomorrow dont worry, did you guys find out who the people walking in the last chapter was? if you do know please inbox me and i'll tell you if its right. anyways please read and vote and comment me what else i should do. anyways please do keep reading. I'll update tomorrow and please spead the word abiut my story if you can.

Please Follow om Twitter: iamkirstenlynn :))

Instagram: iamkirstenlynn

~Love KirstenLynnPayne~