Chapter 21 ;)

Not Edited Loves (Like Always)

Kirsten's P.O.V.

"I think South Africa" We all said.

We couldn't look at each other. Nothing is the same anymore. I mean I guess I can admitt that we are just running away from our.problems. But I cant take it saying in London anymore. And the part where all my flash backs are.coming back. And the feeling where food isn't my best friend anymore.

"Are you four sure?" Uncle Simon's voice rang through my ears.

We just nodded. And I can see the disappointment in his eyes. I know he was as set that I would be with him four a long period of time. And i just cant help but going back to my state of depression.

Uncle Simon walked out of his office. And by the looks of it he was talking to someone.

"Kirsten, I know that look. Don't think of doing anything. We are here for you." Hazel said

"I'm not do anything." I answered.

"Oh yes you are. That face just gives it off. And duh. We have been friends for a long time. Wouldn't you think we already know what your face is when you are thinking about killing yourself?" Aj answered.

I didnt answer. I just looked down at my hands fiddling with themselves.

"Oh come one Kirsten. We are just watching out for you. We love you and we will always be there for you." Anna said.

A tear just went down my face. I couldn't move or do anything. I guess shock is really coming to me system. I just don't want to let Uncle Simon down.

They all came to me and hugged me. 

"Don't worry Kirsten, we are here for you. And nothing will change that" Aj said reassuring me.

Then Uncle Simon walked in the room with this face you couldn't quite draw.

"Okay you girls will be leaving for South Africa in 3 days and you will be staying in a different house then the boys. And I will talk to the boys on what happened okay. And you luggages are bring brought to the new house as we speak okay." Uncle Simon said in a disappoint voice.

"Okay, Uhm, Uncle Si, will you be telling the boys that we are leaving for South Africa." Aj asked.

"Well I will be telling them you guys will be leaving but not where you are going." Uncle Simon.

"Oh, when will you tell them?" Hazel asked.

"Well, I don't know yet. Maybe when you guys will be leaving I will tell them. Or...." Uncle Simon said.

"Or, what?" Anna asked

"Or you guys can tell them the day you are leaving." Uncle Simon said.

"I don't think that's a great idea Uncle Si. Its hard enough leaving here. They might be the reason we might stay after all this. I think it would be better for you to tell them after we leave." I said.

"Okay, if that's what you want Kirsten." Uncle Simon said.

"It is."

"Okay well then its settled. Uhm girls can you please leave this room, I have to talk to Kirsten for a while." Uncle Simon said.

They all noted there heads and walked out of the room.

"What's wrong with you Kirsten? Why are you doing this? I thought we made an agreement." Uncle Simon said.

"I know we did, and I know it was suppose to stay for a while, but I can't handle being one of the factors that are pushing away the boys from being One Direction. None of us can. And I know its seems like we are running away from our problems but what do you want us to do? Stay here and then make this whole thing worse? To us we think it would be better if the boys work out there friendship when we aren't here because when we are here all we hear is constant fighting and bickering and frankly its pissing us off and its hurting us that we are doing that to the boys." i said with a firm voice.