Chapter 13 :)

~Hey Loves so heres a new update. My friend Aj helped me out in this so I hope you guys like it. Follow Her on Wattpad @itssajstylesbaby and read her story as well ;))~

Kirsten's P.O.V

I was going out of the room and heading out to call Liam in the living room. I couldnt believe that Uncle Simon was okay with it. As I walked into the living room

"Hey----"

My eyes went wide. I saw Aj with just her bra on and Harry half naked with the closet door open.

"What the? Aj is that you? With Harry?" I asked in complete shock.

"Ummmmm.... Yeah. I'll just change first." And the door closed.

I looked around the room and saw that everybodys face was pretty much the same. We didn't hear anything coming from the.close, so I jut wanted to break this silence.

"Well..... Liam, Uncle Simon has to talk to you." I said stuttering.

"Ummm. Okay." He said walking out of the room.

As Liam was walking out.of the room, Anna and Hazel motioned me to go with them into another room. But.when we were about to leave the room Aj and Harry went out if the closet. "Thank god she she came out fast." I said mentally.

Aj's P.O.V.

When Harry kissed me again. I was still in shock I could never think that someone like him wod do that to me. We kept.on kissing until I had to stop it.

"Harry" I pushed him away.

"What Love."

"We have to stop"

"Why Love. They already know we are in here. There isnt any need to stop."

"Come one Harry its weird. They might be.listening. And it wouldnt be right for us.to do it in the closet."

"I know love, but I dont care I wanna do it.now in here." He said coming closer.

"But Harry we have to be practical. And this isnt right for me. Im the girl here. And right now I feel disrespected." I said putting on my shirt.

"Okay Love, Sorry. I didnt mean it." He said puting on his shirt as well.

"It fine I just hope you know that I just want respect too. And Im not trying to come off as a bitch or ungrateful but its just weird."

"I understand Love" He said

He came closer to me "You not coming off as a bitch. Its hard to get. And Dont worry love Ill have u in my arms soon enough" he whispered.

Then he opened the closer door to let me out.

"Aj to the other room now." Hazel said in a.bossy tone.

"Yes. Mother!"

All Harry did was chuckle.

Kirsten's P.O.V.

"Aj in the other room now!" Hazel said in her bossy tone when Aj went out of the closet.

"Yes! Mother!" Aj answered.

Then we all heard Harry chuckle.

We all followed Hazel into the other room. We sat down on the spare couches.

"Aj, what happened?"

"Did you have sex in there?"

"Is he a good kisser?"