Chapter 22 :)

Hey Loves sorry for the very late update.

Liam's P.O.V.

I didnt know what to think. The girls gone.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said.

"Yes, there gone. The body guards said they went to the bathroom and never came out again. So when they went to check there was nobody inside. I dont know where they would be." Uncle Simon said.

"Well we got to find them some how. London is a huge city." Niall said.

"I know. I just dont know how we wull find them. " Uncle Simon said.

"Well doesnt one of the girls have there phone on them or something." Zayn said

"Kirsten does, Ill just GPS her phone." Uncle Simon said.

Then Uncle Simon went near his.computer and started to search for the girls. But there was this horrifed look on his face. And I know what that look is.

"Kirsten turned off her phone." Uncle Simon said.

"This cant be happening right now. Im really hungry." Niall said rubbing his stoach.

"Oh Niall jut waiy alright. Lets make a plan first." I said.

"Liam's right. We need a plan to find the girls." Harry said.

"Well how about we split up and go around the city in different places and update each other on it. And we need to bring Niall somewhere to eat." Louis said.

"Well Niall doesnt have to come if he doesnt want to. He can just go somewhere with Paul to find some food or another body guard." Uncle Simon said.

"I agree with Uncle Simon" Niall said happily.

"Alright, so that means we will split up." I said.

" Okay well, Liam and Zayn go together and Louis and I will go togther. And Uncle Si, is it.okay if you will go by yourself?" Harry suggested.

"Yes, its alright with me. What about you boys?" Uncle Simon asked.

"Yes" We all said.

"Alright then. Lets start looking for the girls."I said.

We all went down stairs to find where the girls are. I have no idea why they would do this. I just hope they are okay and nothing bad is happening to them. I hope Kirsten is alright. She needs too. I don't know what will happen. I just want her to be okay and safe.

----------------------------------------------

We looked everywhere for the girls. We didn't seem to find them anywhere in the city. We looked at all the poshes stores and places to eat food. But they were really no where to be found. I was hard because it was getting later and later and we still couldn't find the girls. And we are are starting to get worried by the minute. This was the first time we have ever had to go through this. We All went back to the office and just waited for Uncle Simon to get back.

"I wonder how the girls are doing." Louis said.

"Me too, I wish this fighting thing never happened. We would probably be in our living room watching movies and eating food." Niall said.

"Yeah I know. It's all our fault. I mean we didn't mean for this to happen." Zayn said.

"Yeah we know Zayn. It's not your guys fault. Things like this happen. Lets just hope for the best right now." I said reassuring.

"Yeah let's just stick stick with that. Lets just hope they are safe and sound in a place where they can't be hurt. And let's hope that tomorrow we actually know where they are." Harry said.