Chapter 28 :)

Well even if I didnt get three comments, I still got a lot of votes. Thanks you guys. I'm happy you liked it. So here it goes :)

Anna's P.O.V.

I just gazed into his brown eyes, it felt different this time. I never felt this feeling before. But what was I thinking. I was suppose to be like this for Niall.

"Nothings wrong Zayn. What do you think somethings wrong?"

"Well because for one you werent all too happy when you heard that Niall was going on a date tomorrow, and second when the other girls found out they gave you an are you okay look. So that means somethings up." Zayn said,

'Well it doesnt mean I have to tell you."

"Well yeah you do, cause I wont let you out of here until you tell me."

"Why are you so insisting that I have to tell you whats happening with my life."

"Well, I just wanna know you are okay. And if there is anything I can do, I will do it for you."

I will do it for you. What was he trying to say.

"What are you trying to say Zayn?"

"Nothing, I just wanna be there for you if you need someone and I rather have you ask me. I understand things you know."

"Okay, Uhm thats good I guess. I wasn't asking you to be there for me."

"I know, but I want to. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Yeah, I do. Cause I dont want you to know whats going on okay. We aren't that close yet Zayn, so just back off."

"No, I wont I dont wanna. You cant tell me what to do."

"Well I am right now. I dont want your help."

"Oh, really. Okay fine then."

"Fine"

'Fine"

"GoodBye, Zayn."

Then I was out the door. I just couldn't stand him. He doesnt have the right to do that to me. I mean yeah, its nice of him to care for me as a friend. But I'm not ready to tell him that I like Niall. Ugh. Boys these days. I walked into our room and saw they everyone was getting ready.

"Anna, there you are. Where the hell have you been?" Aj asked

"No where, just chatting with someone."

"Ooooo, Maybe with Niall." Kirsten said

"Maybe she convinced him not to go with that Mikee girl after all." Hazel said.

"No, nope, and I wish I did." I said.

"Then who were you with?" Kirsten asked.

"Zayn." I said.

"What?" they all said.

"What were you doing with him?" Hazel asked

"Did he ask you out?" Aj asked

"Did you kiss?" Kirsten asked.

"No, no. and ew no. You guys know I like Niall. And we just talked. He asked me what was up and all cause he saw my face when Niall said he was bringing that Mikee girl on a date tomorrow. So he asked me what was up with me. I didnt say anything cause I didnt want him to know what was up so I just left him in the other room." I said.

'What? You didnt tell him what was up with you? Why?" Kirsten yelled.

"Yeah why did you tell him?" Aj said.