Chapter 15 :)

Hello Loves :) I am truely happy that you guys are read my story. I just wish you guys voted more or even commented on something I write :) Love you all thanks so much Loves :)

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

Louis's P.O.V.

As I saw Hazel put her hand around that ex-boyfriend of hers I stiffened. She was really close with him. Actually all the girls were close with their ex-boyfriends.

When everybody went there sepreate ways Christian was with Hazel. I was watching them very closely. He was making her drink. Not just drink, but drink a lot and Hazel looked like she wasn't a hard drinker.

I saw him going to make move on Hazel but she tired to get him off her. But he wouldn't move and woudln't leave her alone.

I started to walk up to them so I could save Hazel.

"Come on baby, it just me" Christian said.

"But I don't want you anymore.Remember we broke up." Hazel said struggling to get out of his grip.

"But we can rekindle that part of our lives,." he said.

"I don't---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey she said she ddin't want to be with you anymore. Stop trying to make her do something that she doesn't want to do." I said before Hazel could say anything else.

"Oh yeat what are you going to do about it pretty boy?" He said looking ready to have a fight,

I made my hands into fists and was about to punch that ugly ass, but I felt someone hold my fists to stop. I looked to my side and saw Hazel saying no. If she wasn't there I probably would of beat the living hell of that Christian guy.

"Guys stop it. Christian can you just leave us alone." Hazel said 

"No he can't take you away from me." He said And I guess his friends heard him, and they came running over to his side.

"Whats going on here guys?" Jay asked.

"Hes trying to take Hazel somewhere and Hazel doesn't wanna go with him." I said yelling angrily at them.

"But you should know how was her boyfriend. And they have known each other longer than you have known her." Jason said.

"That's the point. He's her ex-boyfriend. They are no longer together. And girls don't like clingy ex-boyfriends." I said.

"I'm not clingy." Christian said.

"But you are Christian and quite frankly its pissing me off." Hazel said.

"Whatever Haily. But I still love you, and I won't give up this fight ti win your heart." Christian said.

"But i already gave up on us. And whatever will happen in the future." Hazel said.

I was just in shock and I saw Christian leaving with the rest of his crew.

"I'm sorry Haily. I didn't mean to be in cluded in this." I said starting to walk away.

"Louis wait." she said walking after me.

I turned around to see a breathless Hazel.

"No Louis its not your fault. He was drunk and we really didn't have a mutual break up."

"Oh well I don't want to get into this. I might make it harder on you."

"No you won't. You just saved my ass. He wouldn't have stopped forcing himself on me if you didn't come along, so Thanks so much Louis." She said kissing my cheek.