Chapter 32 :)

Hey guys :) 

Heres another update :)

Well for the next Update. Same as always: 5 VOTES and 3 COMMENTS :)

Loving all the Inbox messages :) 

Read the Authors note at the bottom of the page please :)

Kirsten's P.O.V.

I just looked around the room. I saw the expression written all over our faces. Shock was only there. We didn't expect that the boys would actually come here. What were they thinking. Did they really need to go this far to make their point? I know that its been a long time. I know I still love Liam. Its just hard for me adjust to this whole new life style. I know that I have to understand the life style they have, but with all this drama in my life right now. Its good that I got this vacation away from all that. We just need everything to get fixed.

"What are we going to do?" I asked

"I don't know but What are they going to do here?" Aj asked?

"Well Sherlock they are coming to see us." Hazel said the a duh face.

"Well Why? I can't handle them being here." Anna said.

"Guys guys calm down. I guess " I said.

"Its what?" Anna asked.

"I don't know. I just want it to go away." Hazel said.

"Me too. This is just too much. After everything we've been through the past few weeks. Its just hard being with them. Even watching that interview was hard." Aj said.

"I know girls. I guess they couldn't take it anymore. I  don't know. I just wish things didn't end like they did. Its hard knowing we just brought drama into their lives when we were with them. And its going to be hard for me to see them" I said.

"I know things wont be the same anymore. After we like went back to London and we just thought about things. Do you think that maybe they like just wanna see if they still love us? Or are they really coming here cause they really need us. I cant think straight anymore. Things are getting so dis-functional." Hazel said.

"I know. I just cant help but think that they would get tired with us after a while. Its just really hard not to think that way. sometimes cause all we cause is drama when we are with them. Things could have been different if we were different people." Anna said.

"Guys lets just think of different way to make this day better. I mean other things could have happened you know. I guess its the thought that counts right now." Aj said.

"Yeah, Aj's right. I think we just need to soak in a little more sun and everything that we came here for so that we are at least enjoying each others company for a while. Cause I know for sure the boys will wanna have us alone with them separately. And we cant say no to that." I said.

"Well yeah. we probably will go from there, I guess we cant be so paranoid." Anna said.

"Correct." Aj said.

"But how am I going to tell Louis and the boys my problem?" Hazel asked.

WE all just looked at her for a second. She was right. We just add so much more drama for this boys to handle at this point.

Hazel P.O.V.

I had no idea how to tell them. I cant this is happening. I never thought that this day would come this quickly. I know things happen but this is too quick. How will I tell them. Things just wouldn't be the same if they all knew. especially Louis, And I don't wanna freak them out with all this. I mean I would love for them to know whats wrong and all but I just cant out put it into words right now. Things just cant happen like this. I still want to live my life before any of them find out.