Chapter 42 :)

Heyyuy guys I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a long time! I just started my second year if college so please bare with me.

Yes I'll be updating less I'll try to update every week and that but you know it's going to be really hard for me now I'm really sorry guys. I jut ask that all of you will just stick with me I mean really.

and I'll probably be posting like maybe shorter chapters now cause I really need to focus on my studies.

Love you all! And thank you for understanding me :)

Don't forester to vote and comment!!

And btw I'm writing this on my iPhone so if you guys are reading on the laptop I'm sorry it's super stuck together I'll fix it tomorrow when I have time :)

Mikee's P.O.V.

After those girls said they had to do some stuff in there rooms to maybe get ready or think or a plan to get out of having "that girl days out" that I've planed. I mean I hope they don't come so I can just invite my own friends and anyways I didn't spend any money on it. I just used Niall's card. Man that boy is like some love struck puppy cause anything I ask for he gives it to me. When will that boy learn? He's really dumb after all.

I internally laugh. But I hope they just say no. But if they say no I won't have a plan on how to get these girls to like me. But I always have my friends there to help me out I situations like these. So I just called one of my good friend Suzie.

"Hey Suzie. I need your help for something."

"Yeah spill babe." she said

"Well you see I found information about one of these girls and I don't know how to use it against them." I said

"Well is it a bad thing?"

"Not really, it's just one of them is pregnant."

"Are you fucking kidding me which one so I can leak it to the press"

"Don't because do that cause once it's leaked you can't be with Harry. He'll be like all over Aj. And I want him to turn on her so the. You can have Harry and we can have our boys because remember in high school if one of them breaks up with one of the friends it isn't too long until the others do too."

"Yeah I remember but I can't any longer. It's getting harder by the day."

"Oh come on babe I know you can wait longer and by that time Harry's going to be saying Aj who."

"Okay well let's talk about this later. I'll think of a plan and then it's going to work I'm sure of it babe." Suzie said

"Thanks babe. I know I can always count on you."

"Alright bye. Oh and I know you are trying to have the girls day out with them. you should totally do it cause if you don't you won't have Harry or Niall believing your story."

"Damn it. I know you're right but what if they say no. You know cause they might not think I've changed."

"You have to be the concerned type of person they'll really think twice about it and you can't roll your eyes a lot and try to have longer conversations with them and open up to them but a fake one like the sad kind of stories. They don't know who you really are just make up a fake identity up and I know they'll fall for it. They are kind of stupid enough to fall for those kinds of things."

"Yeah you're right babe. Thanks again."

"Your welcome and come over after that girls day out with them I'll tell you my plan. I've already gotten it figured out. Oh and tell them the reason you were being nice is that I did all the things you did to them just to get in top and act sad about it, and don't forget to cry about it. they'll really think it's true after that." Suzie said