Characters :)

Hey guys these are the characters so far in my story. When there will be more characters to be added I will make another special chapter for them :)

First

Name: Kirsten Lynn Wilson

Nickname: Kirsten or Ten

Age: 18 years old

Birthday: Dec 2, 1994

Interests/Likes: Long boarding, skimming (Skim boarding), surfing, batman, Disney films, being around family members.

Dislikes: People who are mean, sports (Not all)

Special Talents: Doing nail art, make up, and hair styles

FAVORITES

Color: purple & pink

Sports: None

Food: Anything really but mostly ICE CREAM 

Singer/Band: Maroon 5

Animal: Turtle

Others: I'm a Filipina-American. Living in LA, California, but moved to London, England. I'm quiet at first but when you get to know me I won't be quiet. I'll be out going and loving. I have shortish longish hair which is the color black and I'm the kind of girl who doesn't make herself do things that isnt right. I like boys who are romantic and have to step up to the plate if needed. I love boys who don't care if thier own girlfriends cry in front of them.

Personality: Kirsten in this story is a sweet shy girl. But when she warms up to someone she is all the louder and funnier. She will never let anything get to her head. But if its too much for her to handle she will break down and cry. She is a normal down to earth kind of girl and loves being around people that love her. She in this story doesn't force anything. She makes density and faith find her.

Second

Name:  Arabella Jeanice Edwards

Nickname: Aj 

Age: 17 years old

Birthday: Feb 14, 1995

Interests/Likes: Boys

Dislikes: roller coasters 

Special Talents: Baking and cooking

FAVORITES

Color: Pink

Sports: None  

Food: Cupcakes

Singer/Band: Justin Bieber

Animal: Cat

Others: Filipina-American currently living in LA. Average height, tan, long black hair and brown eyes. I'm not too fat not too skinny. I'm just a down to earth kind of girl. I like boys with nice hair, who know how to make me laugh and has cute dimples to die for.

Personality: Aj in this story is one of the best friends of Kirsten. She is the one who gives Kirsten the best advice. whenever Kirsten needs her she will always be there for her. But when it comes to her own love life she gets help from other people. She is also like Kirsten, she has a shy side to her but always finds a way to get her confidence so she can get more out there. She is also the one who keeps the friendship together when there are fights between the girls.

Thrid

Name: Hazel Ann Cooper

Nickname: Haily

Age: 19 years old

Birthday: July 24, 1993

Interests/Likes: stripes, toms, superman

Dislikes: nothing really.

Special Talents: drawing, dancing and singing

FAVORITES

Color: red

Sports: soccer

Food: carrots

Singer/Band: the fray

Animal: pigeon

Others: I am a Filipina-American. I love drawing in my spare time. No one really knows that i can draw. I'm usually shy to tell them that its me who draws everything hanging in my room. I like boys who are funny and fun, but can be nice and serious at the same time.

Personality: Haily in this story is the one who helps everyone out. she always stops what she is doing to help her friends out. Sometimes she forgets to put herself first. When her and her friends are in fights she just stays low because its hard for her to fight with them. She is also a loving and caring person she usually doesn't let people bully her friends and when she does find out she will be a very angry person.

Fourth

Name: Dominique Smackers

Nickname: Anna I(cause she likes bananas)

Age: 19 years old

Birthday: Feb 1, 1994

Interests/Likes: Food, banana, tocino, tatos, estopado

Dislikes: plastic, boring humans, quiet people

Special Talents:  She's a DJ

FAVORITES

Color: Green, gray, yellow

Sports: volleyball

Food: banana tocino, junk food, ice cream

Singer/Band: One direction

Animal: cat

Others: I'm pretty, simple and Vain 

Personality: Anna in this story is the smart one. She always knows  what to do best even if its hurts. She makes her other friends realize that sometimes they get things wrong too. She reminds them that nobody is perfect. She is one crazy girl when she is with her friends but she can be serious when she needs to be. But when she herself needs her to realize things she always has 3 best friends who can always help her

~I hope you likes the characters 

Love KirstenLynnPayne~