Chapter 39 :)

Hey guys I hope you all liked the last chapter. It was really a road getting here but thank you for always sticking by my side no matter what. And please read the author's note at the end. I really need your opinion on something :) Thanks Guys. Loved you all.

Kirsten's P.O.V.

When we left the apartment, Erika was really quiet. I don' know whats happening but tis seems so weird. Everything that's been happening today is just really weird. I mean everything. First Erika is friends with Jason. Then she say's she isn't and just trying to help me. But what the hell does she want to help me with I mean. I don't even understand her. And what the hell was she talking about that she had to tell me something and that she hopes I forgive her. I guess I'm just really confessed. Things are just uneasy at the moment. I just wish I knew what everyone was up to it would be some much easier for me.

And that guy I bumped into. I mean it felt so different. I never knew I could feel that way. That feeling is just to indescribable. I mean I felt a different feeling being in his arms today. And his eyes. OH they just look so dreamy those brown eyes. I just.. Its different. I don't know this feeling. Why does my life have to be so difficult in so many aspects. I just really want to know who he is and why Jason was so angry I asked about him. Maybe he's hiding something from me. I hope he isnt. I mean he's my boyfriend and boyfriend's aren't suppose to lie to their girlfriends right. Yup, I've just decided that my life is one complicated fucked up life. Gosh I think I need to see a therapist. 

I was in deep thought until I heard Erika's voice. "Hey Kirsten, your thinking really deep about something." She said.

"Yeah, sorry. I just have a lot on my mind right now. And I don't even know what I'm thinking like I am right now." I answered truthfully.

"Yeah, I understand. I feel the same way right now." She confessed.

"Oh. Well I hope you get that fixed I guess." I said. I really didn't know how to answer that. I don't even know if she's even telling the truth. I just hope what she has to tell me isn't a bad thing. 

"I hope I can. Anyways we are almost to our destination." She said.

"Hey big word." I said, and we both started laughing. Oh those big word jokes

"I'm really going to miss these moments." She said.

"What do you mean? Miss? Why where are you going?" I said confusedly.

"You're going to find out soon enough. But I don't want to tell you here. Its just really inappropriate." She said. I just wish she would tell me already I mean hello we are cousins.

"Oh come on Erika Please tell me. I'm really confessed right now. What are the things that are even worse than finding out your boyfriend is a complete weirdo." I said, because Jason is a complete weirdo and I don't even know how to handle him at all. He just has a lot of mood swings lately. I only have myself to blame for these mood swings. Maybe I'm not good enough for him. Maybe he wants someone else to be his girlfriend. That just really breaks my heart thinking about this. But at the same time I'm thinking I don't need him there are other men out in the world and he isn't the only one. But something about him just makes everything so comfortable that a part of me doesn't want to let him go. I just need to make up my mind already.

"Hey Kirsten. You alright. I was trying to talk to you but you kinda zoned out of a bit. You wanna talk about it?" Erika said while looking at me for a second then putting her focus back to the road in front of her,

"I was just thinking about mine and Jason's relationship. I mean I don't even know where to begin. things haven't been the same lately. I just. I don't know what to do right now." I confessed. But its true. I don't know what to think. I know I love him but is love even enough? I asked myself.