Chapter 1

If Harley Quinn and Black Widow had a hypothetical love child, it would be me. I've got it all the childhood trauma, the bad taste in men,the kick ass moves, the mental illness...

-Moving into swiftly on,

My name is Seraphina Gorga (gore-ga), I'm 19 years old and I'm one of the most notorious jewel thieves on the black market.I know, pretty cool right?

Wrong, recently it's been a pain in the arse.You see, for the past year and a half, I've been stealing jewellery and whatnot from the Royal Vault, replacing them with zirconium fakes and selling them on the black market. How? I hear you ask, well it's simple,

Due to a series of unfortunate events that I'll tell you about later, I found myself being taken in by an ex-assassin called Tanner, he's a pretty cool guy ( a pretty hot one too,) a total dilf and he taught me everything he knew, so when he dropped dead in the street from a heart attack and I wound up getting a job as a cleaner for a hot shot CEO.

This job lead to me climbing the cleaning ranks to eventually scoring a cleaning gig at the bank. Now this job is real good, it's not just scrubbing toilets, it's cleaning and dusting the inside of vaults that belong to the rich, the royals, and the esteemed to make sure that the items inside are not getting dusty or dirty. On top of that once a week a team of 5 people go up the the Royal Palace to clean and polish the Queen's jewellery and artefacts and whatnot.

A little fun fact for you, I lied on my resume, I said I had a degree in archeology. I do not.

Usually the team is composed up of senior members of staff. The team is chosen by head of management, Darla who's only 9 years older than me but has the brains of Albert Einstein and her dad owns the bank or some shit so that's how she got her job. You see where this is going??? I killed Darla

Just kiddinggggg. I'm just in a silly goofy mood.

I like to think of myself as the most sexy thing to walk the earth, I have dark brown wavy hair, that with a little effort becomes curly, I have deep brown eyes with little gold flecks in them and I have longish brown eyelashes and plump pinky red lips and natural freckles. On top of that I have big tits and a great arse( give or take a few stretch marks).

So let's pause for a minute and reflect on what we know.
In the Palace there's jewels and shit to which I will have access to if I'm on the team.
Darla chooses the team.
The only thing in my way between the jewels and me is Darla.
Do you see where this is going??? I fucked Darla. Fucked her reaaaallll good. And now I'm on the team and have been for the past year and a half.

I've lived 120 different lives and I have a buddy ,who has a buddy ,who knows a guy who makes counterfeit jewellery as a side hustle. And so everything fell into place, I send my guy, Mitch the name and pictures of the piece of jewellery or jewel I'm going to steal, he makes the piece and gives it to me, while cleaning I switch the pieces from the real to the fake and sell it on the black market for a reasonable price, then I meet up with Mitch and give him his cut of the money and give him a file with the name and pictures of the piece I'm going to steal the next week. And the cycle repeats itself.

It's a foolproof plan. Like, obviously there's security and guards and cctv but I've learnt that if you act confident in what you are doing no one questions it. I can thank Tanner for that.I can't really because he's dead but you get the point.

I've nearly replaced the entire royal jewellery collection and other arti facts along with it and getting off scrape free but soon it would all catch up to me...