Chapter 44

Eros D'Amica's POV

I stifle a groan as Seraphina swirled her tongue over the tip of my dick. This woman is going to kill me. Seeing her on her knees infront of me made my dick hard as a rock.

She licked me painfully slow, teasing me as I become riddled with anticipation and impatience. If she doesn't hurry up I'm going to fuck her face.

Her warm, wet mouth wrapped around my dick as I threw my head back in pleasure, as she took me all the way to the back of her throat, practically fucking her own face with my dick as she reached the base and held me there. Does this woman know what a gag reflex is?

I gasp in pleasure, in total disbelief at how good her mouth felt, as I fought the urge to reach for her head.

Her hand wrapped around my dick as she began to twisting, while she simultaneously began moving her head. She took me out of her mouth teasingly, before greedily taking me back inside her mouth, taking me all the way to the back of her throat again. My legs feel weak at the euphoria she was giving me.

She moaned. She fucking moaned,enjoying every second of my dick in her mouth. That thought alone nearly send me over the edge. She sucked me off passionately and greedily.

I couldn't believe how good she felt.

Her warm mouth left my dick and I look down to see what's wrong. She looked at me with her fuck me eyes and spat on my dick, before taking me for a visit to the back of her throat again.

"Dirty bitch." I breathed out.

My words seem to encourage her as she sucked me off harder than I've ever been, clenching her lips tighter around me and sucking her cheeks in, she devoured me into her mouth.

Her fist began to pump up and down my dick as her saliva coated it, her mouth moving all the way down to greet my balls. I wanted more.

As if she read my mind she grabbed my hands and placed them on her head. I groaned loudly, my groans echoing through the tiled bathroom and I fisted her hair, directing her as she bobbed up and down my dick as I fought the urge to cum in her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum." I breathe, expecting her to stop.

Instead she took me further, deeper into her throat than I knew was humanly possible. She held me there as I shot my load into her throat and she swallowed hastily it like a good little slut.

Fuck I need to give her up. She's an addiction. She's my addiction.

I look down at her as she gasps for air, her eyes glazed, her cheeks blushed. She looked like a babydoll my sister used to play with when she was little.

Babydoll. I like the sound of that.