Chapter 46

Seraphina's POV

We walk out of the club and Eros leads me to his car.

"Are you joking? What happened to the Rover?" I ask him as I stand in the parking lot staring at his car.

"I still have it. The Range Rover is the car I use for work, this is for my own personal use." He explains.

"It's a dorky looking car." I state.

"Are you kidding? Do you know what car this is?" He asks in disbelief as he unlocks the car.

"My guess is a 1969 Chevy Camaro convertible." I tell him smugly, still standing infront of the car.

Eros looks at me in complete shock.

"You know cars?"

"I know enough to fix the ones I've crashed." I shrug.

"Makes sense knowing your driving." Eros mutters to himself.

Right infront of me was a navy blue Chevy camaro with a black convertible roof. It looked exactly like the car Damon drives in Vampire Diaries. Is Eros trying to tell me he's a vampire? He would definitely fuck me on my period if he was. It's a shame I don't get regular periods.

#infertilityrules

"Are you going to stare at her or actually get in?" Eros calls out from the driver's seat.

He calls his car a her? I can't deal with this man.

I climb in and Eros drives off, a cheeky grin on his face as he drives his car. He definitely has a name for his car.

"What's her name?" I ask teasingly.

"She doesn't have one." He says, staring at the road, his arm kept twitching randomly.

"Can I name her then?" I ask with a smile.

"Sure."

"Okay so I'm thinking Cheryl, Sheila, Sinead or Shakira. Which one do you like the most?"

"It's between Shakira or Cheryl for me." He says simply.

"I like the sound of Shakira Chevy if I'm being honest."

"Then Shakira Chevy it is." He tells me with a smile.

"That's a dreadful name." I say as I slouch back into my seat.

He scoffs and places his hand on my thigh. Huh. So that's why his arm was twitching. This man has gone soft. His dick better not, that would be catastrophic for everyone.

We spend the rest of the journey in a comfortable silence. The smell of his cologne fills the car as we drive.

I didn't even know where we were going until we pull up to an apartment complex. It was in the nice part of the city aswell, the building itself was well kept, modern and oozed wealth from every brick.

"Where are we?" I ask as we get out of the car.

"My place." He says like it should be obvious.

I'm being lured to his den of Eros-ness. Oh my god I'm practically being kidnapped. He lured me here with his nice car and good smelling body. He's going to eat me like some sort of cannibal.

I stop where I'm walking and dramatically collapse on the ground.

"No" I say as I look up at him.

"What?"

"No." I say, dramatically waggling my finger at him.

"Why are you saying no?"

"No I'm not going to be eaten by you." I say to the cannibal infront of me.