Chapter 30

Seraphina's POV

"Mama Mia! Does it show again? My my I should not have let you go!" I sing, prancing around my cell, performing my sixth world tour for the guards outside.

"Yessss I've been broken heartedddd, blue since the day we partedddd!" I sing.

Just then I hear the door unlock. Omg it's a music producer, they're so in love with my voice they want to make me a superstar.

No. In walks two glum looking guards with shackles in their hands. Kinky.

As they're shackling my hand and ankles, I start my usual comedy script.

"Now remember, the safe word's 'Pope Francis'." I tell them as they chain me up.

"Kinky bastards." I mutter as I'm led out of my cell.

Eros probably wants to negotiate terms again. Fucking D'Amica.

I know absolutely jack shit. The only reason I knew the princess was kidnapped was because I heard the guards outside my cell talking about it. But D'Amica doesn't know that. And I don't plan to tell him.

The plan is to bust out of this joint someway or the other, find out some information on the princess, act like a know it all condescending cunt, drive a hard bargain and kill D'Amica.

Easy peasy.

Aside from performing world tours with choreographed dance routines, I've had a lot of time to think about my revenge. Starting with Hans, I feeling like a little bit of homocide will start me off on a good note. I might just kill the entire Royal Guard just for the shits and giggles. Hehehe. Homicide.

Off I totter, out of my cell and I'm led to the administration block. I'm led into a room with a guard standing standing in the corner as my shackles are unbound and a plastic bag is forced into my arms and the door is closed behind me.

Huh. That's weird. That's suspicious.

I walk away from the door and stand on the middle of the room, the guard is staring me down. I pull a face and stare back at them.

This intense staring match goes on for ages, neither of us saying a word. I think I might've actually fallen asleep with my eyes open.

Suddenly a voice from above says

"Seraphina, quit staring at the guard and get dressed!"

"Is it you God?" I ask, looking at the ceiling.

"No."

Damn.

I look up at a corner and I see a camera. Oh. That's probably where the voice comes from. Not God.

"Why would you reduce the amount of guards while I get changed but make me get changed on camera pervert?" I ask the voice.

"The camera is to make sure you don't pull any stunts." The voice explains, sounding like it was being read off an employee guideline manual.

"Then why's the guard here?" I say, shooting daggers at the man standing in the corner.

"To make sure you don't try to pull anything," the voice explains again.

"Then why do you need the camera, unless you like watching girls change?" I accuse the almighty voice from above.

"It's a security measure!" The voice snaps.

Oh no. I've angered it. Hehe.

"Seems like a design flaw." I mutter as I open the bag.

I pull out my clothes from the bag. Oh shit. A bitch is walking free. Mwhahahah.