Chapter 54

Seraphina's POV

I'm shooting people like there's no tomorrow. Bodies are dropping like flies, the floor now littered with hundreds of them.

*bang*
*bang*
*click*

Shit. It's empty.

I look around for another gun when a life sized hulk man punches me. I punch his face, hard.

He doesn't even stumble. Wtf.

Hulk man doesn't let up and keeps punching me and I keep dodging and weaving in and out of them.

I see Eros is still shooting and isn't too far away from me.

"Eros!" I call out as I kick the hulk man towards him.

Eros shoots him, his face full of concerns as he scans me for any injuries. Then a woman jumps on his back, knocks the gun out of his hands and starts trying to strangle him.

Oh fuck no.

I grab a knife from one of the dead Royal Guards that was on the ground next to me,I run up behind them and grab her hair and pull. Kinky.

She shrieks and bends her neck back. I pull harder as her hands frantically claw at me trying to remove mine. Using this distraction, I slit her throat and she falls to the ground as she bleeds out and chokes to death.

"Oh yea. By the way, the princess got out like an hour ago." I tell Eros nonchalantly.

He looks at me in disbelief.

"Retreatttt!" He bellows out and the remaining men begin to leave. Theo and Enzo are among them. Yay! my baby survived.

There's very few members of The Origin left and they've all decided to gang up on me and Eros apparently.

The remaining members circle us like sharks going in for the kill. I have to laugh a little. They look more like angry cats than killer sharks. Miaow. Angry cats.

I look to Eros.

He looks back at me with a hopeless look.

We're trapped in a circle of dangerous killers who want to kill us. Sounds fun.

I have my knife and I throw it at one of the women. It hits her in the neck and she drops to the floor.

I run to the opening on the circle it a man quickly takes her place. Shit.

Probably going to die. Yay.

I look at the floor hoping for some kind of weapon.

To my left I see the gun that fell out of Eros' hand earlier. Bingo.

I slowly back away from the circle and towards Eros.

I pretend to trip and discreetly pick up the gun. While I'm on the floor I give Eros a wink. He looks at me confused but I just smile back at him.

"Spin." I mutter to him.

He just looks at me confused. Like bitch just do what I say. Fucking men.

"Spin!" I whisper shout to him.

He starts to slowly spin. Yes Eros, that's what I meant. I'm trying to save out asses and you can't read my mind? Oh dear lord.

"Oh for fucks sake!" I shout at the circle starts to draw their guns.

I grab Eros' arm and start running in a circle, trying to get him to spin faster.

"Ohhhh." He says and the realisation sets in.