Chapter 53

Seraphina's POV

My poor little baby Enzo was attacked by that two face traitorous bitch Celeste.

She lost my good opinion on her the moment she tried to kill my baby Enzo. I told Eros there was a mole and I was right.

Sadly it wasn't Caitlin like I hoped but it doesn't matter because I killed the back stabbing bitch and I blew her head up.

Hehe. I've always wanted to do that.

Brain bomb.

I help Enzo up and check that he's okay before I run back into the fight. My tits are killing me. I've been doing a lot of running and jumping and fighting today and because my dress has spaghetti straps, I opted not to wear a bra.

Big mistake.

My tatas have been jumping up and down all evening. I swear they're going to hit me in the face and give me a concussion. *sigh*

I climb up onto a table and try to get an advantage point.

From the top of the table I can see that I think we're winning. The Origin is certainly out numbered, I think. It's either they're out numbered or they've ran away, either way there's less of them than us and I have some of Xander's men posted at all the ports and landing pads in case anyone does a runner.

My plan is working perfectly. Guaranteed I had to adapt it a little due to Eros nearly getting shot in the head. Xander's men and the Royal Guard combined are a force to be reckoned with. (Rip Xander who croaked this morning cos he pissed me off and I castrated him :(. So sad.)

As for the princess, I've got people on that.

No ones noticed but she's not here anymore. I got a team to rescue her when the fight broke out. She's probably halfway back to England by now. I'm so smart:)

I jump on the back of a man attacking Theo and break his neck from behind. The man falls and I land on my feet. I give Theo a nod and he nods back.

I'm looking for Tanner. This is between me and him. If he's going to die (again) it's going to be by my hand.

I see him and Eros fighting on the stage. I swear to god if he kills Eros before I do, I will rip his head off. -No joke.

I jump up onto the stage. Eros and Tanner are grappling. Both of them are standing up and throwing punches at each other.

I'm not really sure how to intercept the fight without someone getting injured, namely me getting a punch to the face.

Eros puts his leg back as he lands another blow on Tanner. His leg is slightly bent for better balance and power.

I get an idea. I just hope it works.

I run up behind Eros, using his bent leg, I step onto his thigh and flip over his shoulders. As I flip, I grab Tanner's neck and pin him to the floor,WWE style. If i don't die I might become a wrestler. I'd be such a good one aswell.

Tanner lands flat on his back on the floor, knocking the air out of him. Eros looks at me with that look I told him not to look at me like. I have no idea what that look means. If I don't die I'm going to ask him about it before I kill him.

Which I am going to do...at some point...

I grab a knife off of Eros' utility belt and straddle Tanner, holding the knife to him, thankful that Eros is holding down his arms as I begin my interrogation.

There's a few things I still need to know.

"Was it all a set up?" I ask him as he squirms under me.