Chapter 36

Seraphina's POV

"Phina?"

Where am I?

Someone touches by back, scaring the shit out of me.

I jump up, holding Gary ready to shoot this fucker.

"Oh my god, Theo!" I finally realise as I pin him to the floor pointing a gun in his face.

"I'm so sorry, force of habit." I apologise to him as I help him up.

It's true, it was a force of habit to sleep with a weapon and attack whoever woke me up. I remember giving Sophie a black eye once. She never tried to wake me up again after that. Weird.

"Fuck, Phina." He groans as I pull him up onto his feet.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot where I was for a moment and...." I try to apologise to him.

"I'm going to HQ soon so you better start getting ready to face Eros." He explains as he walks into the kitchen.

"Ughhhhh" I groan as I stretch and walk into the kitchen.

"There's bread in the cupboard and milk in the fridge, help yourself," he says pouring himself a cup of coffee and retreating back to his bedroom.

"Thanks." I say as I check out his milk. It's not lactose free. Shit. Butter doesn't sit well with me either because it's made from cows milk. Damn.

I pour myself a cup of black coffee and try to find something to eat.

I ended up eating a banana and several cups of black coffee and now I need to shit. Delicious.

I walk to where Theo told me the bathroom was with my bag, take a shit and wash my hands and pull out my toothbrush and begin to get ready for the day. My black hoodie was still wet from the rain yesterday so I can't wear it. Damn. God can be cruel.

"Hey you ready?" Theo knocks on the door just as I finish putting my combat boots on. 

"Yep, I'll be out in a minute!" I call out.
I slide two knives in either one,shivering as the cold metal hits my skin, it's a comfort to me and I  tuck Gary into his rightful place in the waistband of my jeans.

I was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a black tank top with my black combat boots. I really need to go shopping. Would you believe me if I told you that when I first got my black jeans they weren't ripped? I'm running dangerously low on clothes and clean underwear.

I walk out of the bathroom and Theo looks at what I'm wearing.

"It's raining cat and dogs outside." He states, expecting me to whip a waterproof jacket out of my ass.

"I don't have a jacket." I tell him and walk towards the door, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Here. So you don't freeze to death." He says and hands me a thick flannel shirt.

"It's old, you can keep it." He says and we walk out the door. That's one of the nicest things anyone has done for me in a while.

"Thank buddy." I say as I elbow him gently.

"No problem buddy." He says nudging me harder.

We get into his car and Theo starts to give me driving lessons again. Once again I ignore them and turn on the radio.

Tricky by Run-D.M.C comes on the radio and I can't help but start rapping along. I'm a proper Eminem these days.

"This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital.." I sing along.