Chapter 55

Eros D'Amica's POV

"Enzo get out of here!" Seraphina shouts at Enzo as she kicks me in the ribs.

I pick her up like a rag doll and slam her on her back onto a table.

She had her gun pointed at me and then tried to take my gun away while still keeping hers trained on me. Why would she do that?

"What the fuck are you doing?" I demand to know as I pin her to the table, standing in between her legs as they dangle off the table.

Her dress has ridden up and I can see the beginning out her underwear. It's hard to focus when I know what heaven lies beneath the lace.

"You're trying to kill me, that's what I'm doing!" She shouts at me as she wriggles trying to break out of my grasp.

"I'm not trying to kill you, you're trying to kill me!" I shout at her as I still try to pin her down. She was the one who tried to take my fucking gun away.

"Why would I try to kill you? I fucking love you!" She shouts at me like it's something disgusting. Her mouth snaps shut as soon as she said it and she stops struggling under my grasp.

She looks up at me with wide eyes, realising what she just said.

"What?" I ask her. I'm not entirely sure I heard that right.

"There's a fucking ceiling above you." She lies and avoids my eyes.

A small smirk grows on my face. I definitely heard that right.

"That's not what you said Seraphina." I tease her as I push her dress up more and play with the waistband of her panties.

"Yes it is." She says stubbornly.

"Seraphina. Tell me what you said or I'll fucking rail you till you confess." I threaten her in a low voice.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." She says defiantly.

God this woman was so stubborn.

"Don't lie to me doll. You'll regret it."

"Already fucking am. Don't make empty threats about railing me, you'll regret it." She shoots back to my threats and starts wriggling out of my grasp, not as hard as she was trying earlier.

"You love me."

"No."

"Yes"

"Nope."

"Yes"

"Maybe after you rail me you'll find out." She teases with a seductive smirk on her face. This horny devil is begging me to fuck her.

I can't let my woman go without her needs satisfied. But I'm going to tease her for a little while longer.

"What's got you all horny?" I ask her as I play with her clit through her panties.

"I don't know, there's something about impending death that just makes my big dick so hard." She says with a smile.

"Jesus." I say, amused at her.

"Rail me?" She asks, unashamed.

"No."

"Fine I'll do it myself." She says in a huff as she puts her hand down her panties and starts to masterbate right infront of me. This woman has no shame.

I rip her hand away from herself. An anger spread through me as she pleasured herself.

"That is mine and only mine, do you understand?" I growl out.

She nods, looking at me with her 'fuck me' eyes. She is begging me for it.

I desperately wanted to taste her, with my head between her legs as she moans my name. The thought of her pussy makes my dick throb painfully in my pants.

I ripped her lacy thong off her. Fuck she is beautiful. I kiss her thick thighs as I get on my knees for her.

I was eye level staring, taking a few seconds to appreciate the sight before me. Her slit was already glossy with wetness, her pussy already soaked in a clear liquid like substance. Already so wet for me like a good little slut,- my little slut.

"So fucking wet for me doll," I groan as I kiss her inner thighs.

I grab her thighs and throw her legs over my shoulders, pulling her closer to me. I hover over her juicy pussy before slowly reaching my tongue out to play with her clit. Heaven is a place on earth and it's between her thighs. She moans loudly as I play with her slowly.

She sits up on the table and looks at me with pure lust in her eyes. She tangles her hands in my hair. I give her a long,painfully slow lick which I got a loud moan in response. I hide her clit with my top lip as my tongue slowly delves into her dripping wet hole.

"Eros!" She moans. I can just tell how much this is killing her, my slow moves making her her more needy by the second.

I laugh into her which earned me more moans from her kissable lips.

"More!" She demands.

"I'll do it myself." She says as tightens grip on my hair, controlling my every move, I was her puppet. I lay my tongue flat against her clit and looked up at her, her face of pleasure could have made me come undone on the spot.

"So good pretty boy" she moaned, her use of her nickname for me made me want to give her more. She started grinding against my face as I used my fingers to separate her out as my tongue dived deep inside of her. Her soft moans filled the room full of dead bodies.

I lost myself between her legs as I zoned out from the world, her pleasure my only priority as I cherished every moment of her, my eyes fluttering closed as I devour her.

I got off my knees, my face still attached to her and force her to lay back down on the table. I bend her knees to her shoulders and I hold the back of her thighs. I want more of my woman.

I move my head from side to side between her thighs and her juices mixed with my saliva taste delicious enough for me to moan into her. The vibration making her take a sharp breath and her chest heave.

"Eros.... Yes! Don't stop! Please!" She moans.

My hands travel to her large, heaving chest. I pull down a strap of her dress to expose one of her perky breasts. I take a fistful of her, kneading and squeezing her hard. I continue thrusting my tongue into her as I do so.

"Eros...I'm gonna...OH FUCK YES YES YES!" She moans loudly as she hits the table with her hands and her legs stiffen. With a final moan she delivers a quaking orgasm and cums into my mouth.

I helped her ride out her orgasm, selfishly not being able to pull myself away from her. I swallowed every last drop of her like a man deprived of water his entire life. Her body relaxed against my face and I look up to see a lazily smiling Seraphina looking at me.

I detach my face from her, taking one last glance at her reddened heaven between her legs. I kiss the inside of her thighs before I bend down to kiss Seraphina.

"I love you too" I mutter against her lips.

She quickly pulls away from the kiss, looking saddened by my words.

"Please..." she whispers.

"Don't say that..." she says as tears prick her eyes.