Chapter 39

Seraphina's POV

After I ran into that goddess in Eros' office, I decided to treat myself and do a little shoplifting. You know? I deserve it.

And since I'm meeting Eros tonight I need something a little spicy if my plan is going to work.

I realised that I severely over complicated finding the princess. I just put on the visually impaired setting and I let the phone read out the text messages to me. It went a little something like this:

Where is the princess being held until the meeting?- T

Camoda. - A

Ok.-T

No idea who 'T' is but atleast I know where the princess is. Only problem is that Camoda is The Origin's fortress off the coast of Spain. That place is better guarded than the gates of hell. So I know that The Origin took her and I know where she's being held.

As for this 'meeting', there's also an alarm set on the phone for 4 days time labelled 'meeting in Camoda'. It took me 30 minutes to make sense of it. I think my reading skills are getting better :)

I flicked through the diaries and found a blue print sketch labelled 'Camoda' so correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's a blue print of Camoda.

The entire organisation is ran by men. I don't know why I thought any of them would be smart enough to make sure they weren't found. Men are stupid. I'm going to kill them all :)

So I wasn't just going to hand over the information. Knowledge is power and I'm extremely powerful. So I decided to make Eros work a little bit for it.

My plan for tonight is to seduce him so he doesn't send me back to jail and make him beg for me to hand over the information. I've always wanted to see him on his knees, begging me. It's a life long dream of mine. *sighs happily*

So far I've been to Victoria's Secret, Ann Summers and Zara. When I went to prison all my assets got liquidated and my money went poof! And disappeared. So I had to get crafty and I found a fool proof plan to shoplift.

It's simple really, I walk into the shop with some sort of plastic bag and grab whatever I want, then I go to the changing rooms and put it in the bag, I walk out and put a few items back and pretend 'spill' something on my top and ask for tissues or something to help me clean it up. Then I put the plastic bag in the bin and hide it with the tissues and when I'm done 'shopping' I go visit other shops and do the same thing, then I go around the back of the shop at the end of the day and fish the bags out of the bins.

Easy peasy.

I got all my shopping done and I head over to the Black Hole. I know the person that owns it and he owes me a huge favour so I know he'll help me with my plan.

"Jezzaaaa!" I call out as I walk in.

The place was pretty dead during the day. Just a bunch of trust fund babies having a liquid lunch.

Jeremy Wrake is the owner of this place also know as Wrake the snake due to his nasty habit of betraying people and shit stirring to turn people against each other. What a little bitch. Balls the size of peas he has.

I see him standing at the bar signing some papers attached to a clipboard. He freezes up when he sees me.

"Seraphina....... How...... lovely it is to see you,I heard you were in prison," he says uncomfortably with a fear filled smile on his face.

"Cut the shit Jezza. I'm calling in my favour." I say harshly.

"What favour? I don't remember owing you anything." He says like the condescending bastard he is.