13 //

13 // Dani

I jolt awake when I hear laughs and the front door slam. They're back. I glance at the alarm clock. It's 10 a.m. I didn't make it clear what time they could come back. Shit.

Pris is still asleep. She's going to kill me when she wakes up.

"It smells like cake," I hear from the other room. It's probably Blue.

Pristina snuggles in closer to me. One of her legs is draped around my waist and one of her hands is lying on my chest. She breathes heavily. She's gorgeous. And if I do this right, she'll be all mine.

The door swings open. Pris jumps awake and I just roll my eyes.

"You all fucked," Alex smiled. "I knew it Dani."

"What the hell Dani!" Pris exclaims next to me, a sheet covering her chest.

I can't even put a word in before Alex continues the embarrassment, "How you're doing princess? Can I join in?"

I turn my head away under Pris' intense stare and Alex's smirking. Tony shoves Alex out of the way and closes my door. Thank God someone is sensible.

Pris looks furious though. She starts getting dressed, in a hurry.

"I'm sorry," I tell her, really disappointed.

She slides her panties back up and I can't help but smile. I feel like taking them off again. She was so wet last night. I even had a dream about it. Either it was that good, or I needed to get some action big time. Anyway, it involved me with Pris again. We did exactly what we did last night, which is why the dream felt more like a flashback. There was no tongue; only fingers. I managed to make her climax, which was really sexy, I have to admit it. Her moans got louder, and she breathed out my name as my fingers stroked her and my lips traveled her neck and breasts. She also told me she had never felt that way - with or without someone. I loved her innocence through it all.

"You always say that. But when do you actually prove that you are?"

"I did last night," I smile. It isn't the moment to be cocky, but the line just came out.

To my surprise, she doesn't get angry. She blushes really hard and tries not to smile, but one finishes by surfacing. She's trying to hook her bra up but can't seem to do so.

"Dammit," she mutters.

I gesture for her to turn around and I kiss her back as I hook it back up. She breathes out a moan, then scolds me, "Stop it, your friends could come in whenever."

I leave the bed after that comment and walk towards the door. I lock it and get back under the covers. She scowls at me and joins me. I grin and she smacks my arm.

"You were sexy last night," I whisper, stroking her thigh.

She's tensing up again, her eyes staring at me. The mood is completely ruined when Alex shouts from the other room, "Dani beats the pussy up!"

I sigh and Pris' back to being pissed. Can't Alex do anything right?

Pris is about to start complaining again but I kiss her. She kisses me back. It's just as magical as the first time her lips touched mine. We make out more passionately and her legs wrap around my hips as we do so. She gestures that she doesn't want to go any further. I stop and we lay like this for a little while.

"I'm sorry," Pris whispers to me.

I turn my head up to her, "About what?"

"Being so - mean to you."

"How are you being mean?"

"I never appreciate you. I'm always moaning about something." I chuckled, moaned. She clearly didn't notice, because she continued talking, "Last night was really special Dani. Thank you."