16 //

Once again, possible typos, I will go over it very soon.

-

16 // Dani

Just as Alex said, Lisa is the most butch lesbian I've ever seen in my entire life. Hell, she even makes Tony look like a girl. She rides a motorcycle, wears biker style leather jacket, all in a military style haircut. I feel intimidated.

She looks like she could carry me. In itself, it's not bad but I have a whole stud thing going on that she completely destroys by her presence. Long story short, it bothers me.

We're all sitting in this cool lounge-bar, on soft couches that you sink in. Tony is next to his girl, Lana. She's Arab, and all the good that comes with that - voluptuous, beautiful tan, extraordinary long dark hair... She represents her country, which I'm not sure which one it actually is, amazingly. Then, there's Alex with the girl she... with her sex friend. There's no romantic way around it. Whenever Alex needs to take someone along, she takes her, Rachel. She's not mean but she is a bit - slow. But nice slow. Just slow though. As in basic knowledge slow. But Rachel is pretty and slightly curvy. I always thought that Alex used that weakness to manipulate her into staying her sex friend. It always felt like a one-sided relationship: Rachel seems prohibited from seeing anyone else but everyone knows that Alex, at the very least, attempts to hook up with other girls. Anyway, it's none of my business.

Finally, there's Blue, who looks happier than ever next to Lisa. Blue, whose real name is Alicia, has been my friend the longest. She's a fellow stud but just happens to like girls more masculine than her. She's already pretty darn masculine. Blue's funny though. She has extremely girlie, princess-like mannerisms and movements for a stud. That's why she's only a stud in appearance. It throws a lot of girls off, when they try to flirt with her.

But it's nice to see her back with someone. Our group went through a pretty shaky period. Blue had a thing for me, and it became quite evident, to the point that we couldn't deny it. That was before Pris, but in a way, it was also why Pris needed to happen. Lisa truly is her type: a rugged butch to drive her away on a Harley Davidson then carry her to her bedroom.

I really miss Pristina. Everyone is surrounded by the person that makes them happy (not always in the coupledom way) and I do feel left out. I would have called Cindy, but that would have only aggravated the fragile situation in which my relationship with Pris is in. I could have called Pris, but I'm already seeing her tomorrow and I'd hate sound clingy. I still decide to text her, just to keep some contact with her.

At that moment, Lisa kisses Blue and heads off to the bathroom. Blue leans in towards us and smiles, "So, what do you guys think?"

Alex and I glance at each other and we practically ask the same question, "Does she pack?"

Before Blue can answer, we both start laughing. Packing is wearing a strap-on under your clothing, even when it's not towards sex. Some masculine lesbians like wearing that around. I'll never understand it. But dammit, she looks like she does pack.

Tony clears his throat, which silences our laughter. He had to pack for a while, identifying as trans early on. Tony was a really masculine girl in his previous life. In that life, his name was Erica, but he introduced himself as Tony very early on. It wasn't a hard transition to actually call him Anthony, simply because Tony was his nickname even before he started the trans procedures. What fascinating me about him was Lana. She stayed his girlfriend during the transition and still accepts and loves him now, as a man. She seemed just as happy as he was when she saw beard growing along his jawline. I've asked her once how did she cope with it, and she just answered me, "I fell in love with a person, not a gender." And I guess that's the best answer you can give. I think the point in life is to have someone like Lana by your side, someone who is supportive through your actions, especially the ones that are life-changing - and couple-changing. She could have run off at his coming out but instead, she hugged him. There's something really magical about them. Nobody wants to ever see those two break up.