Chapter 1

You just finished school.
You shoved your things in your backpack and made your way to the hallway as you walked slowly.
''Ah I made it through today. Now let's go to the gym''- you thought.
As you were walking for the exit of the school you heard a girl's voice calling your name. It was Hinata, your classmate.
''Y/N! Y/N WAIT FOR ME!'' - she was running towards you as you stopped and turned to face her.
You knew her very well because she was your only best friend here, so did she too.
''Come on. Be faster''- you said
''I can't wait forever''- you smiled at her, leaving a small laugh.
''Here, I'm here!''- she said also smiling at you, while leaving a sigh.
''Haha, you always amaze me Hina''- you said.
''Well, thank you Y/N!''- she replied back to you.
And a thought went through your mind.
You both kept walking and finally exited the school.
After a long thought you told Hinata that you will go to the gym now, but she insisted saying she will come with you. You did try to convince her to go home, but she didn't want to listen and you didn't have any other choice, but to take her with you.
Now you both were walking to the gym across three streets from your school.
As soon as you got there you talked.
''Welcome to my heaven'' - you giggled abit.
''The place looks nice here''- Hina said back.
''Oh wait till you come inside''- you laughed.
''Well then I can't wait! Let's go inside then!''- she said, smiling ear to ear happily.
''Okayyy!''- you replied fastly and opened the door for her.
''Thank you Y/N!''- Hina entered the gym with you following behind.
"So first let me dress myself appropriately for the gym and then I will show you what I do here"- you showed a small smile on your face, as you thought- "I know she won't like the things I have as a hobby, but what I can do".
"Alright, I will wait for you here"- she smiled back, as you let a sigh.
"Okay! I will be right back in few minutes"- you informed her, with which you went to dress up with your gym clothes.
After you were done you out your stuff in a drawer and went outside the gym dressing room as you were putting your fingerless gloves on.
"So let's go now."- you showed Hina the way as she followed you behind.
Another male voice greated you as soon as he saw you entering. You greated him back, while Hina was busy looking around the gym.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...