Chapter 5

The other shorthaired blondie was looking at you with huge curiosity in his eyes.
You turned and looked at him.
"What? Why are you staring at me like that?"- you asked.
"Eheh I wonder what your name is?"- he finally asked.
"Ehhh!? You could have asked right away instead staring at me like that"- you replied to him.
He just smiled.
"It's Y/N...Y/N L/N. You could also call me Karma."- you said answering his question.
"What about you?"- you added, questioning him too.
"Ohh my name is Sano Manjiro, or you can call me Mikey"- he replied with a smile on his face.
"Then it's nice to meet you Mikey"- you smiled abit as you replied to him.
"Now, now! You are my new buddy N/N-chin and Ken-chin too"- he said excitedly.
"N/N-chin you say. I like it, also Ken-chin's one too"- you let another smile at him, giggling abit.
"Haha thank youuu!!"- he jumped happily.
"You are welcome I guess"- you said.
"So what do you think of our nicknames Mikey-Kun just gave us Draken-Kun?"- you asked.
He stopped and turned to face you both.
"For some reason I find a liking in it"- he answered and then started walking again.
"That's great!!"- Mikey said.
"Yeah, probably"- Draken replied.
Now Mikey and you were walking beside Draken bickering. You three got closer really fast. And you didn't even realize that at first.
"So are we here?"- you asked as Draken stopped walking.
"Yeah, I wonder that too."- Mikey added.
"Yeah we are. But be careful guys."- Draken warned as he kinda hesitated to bring you in the abandoned parking lot where the group of few men were.
You and Mikey looked at Draken and reassured him both of you are gonna be fine.
You wondered what a group of men would wanna do with elementary kids like you, while you three walked into the parking lot.
"Here they are"- Draken said, stepping aside from us.
One of the men finally talked.
"Ohhh here they are. The asshole kids who think are stronger than us."- he laughed, standing up.
"Get ready to be beaten up"- the other one laughed.
"Ehhh, so we came all the way here just to see some idiots trying to pick a fight with some kids?"- you were already angry, cracking your knuckles.
Mikey already went forward kicking one of the men heads.
You made your shot as you punched another one in the stomach, leaving him gasping for air.
"Ohhh so what were you talking about?"- you laughed at them.
"It's pathetic from your side to be picking up on younger kids"- you added.
"And don't go near Draken again or you will meet another kick from mine"- Mikey commanded.
One of them stuttered a muffled yes, before all of them ran out of the parking lot.
You shrugged your shoulders.
"So what now?"- you asked, looking at both of your new guy friends.
"Maybe we can go to hang out for awhile?"- Mikey offered.
"Sounds great enough"- Draken said.
"And thanks about that"- he murmured.
"It's okay"- you and Mikey answered in one voice.
Hearing that answer Draken smiled.
"So where are we going?"- Draken asked.
"At the lake"- Mikey said.
"Ohh that's great"- you exclaimed.
"You should probably meet my other buddy"- Mikey said, putting hands on his waist.
"Sounds great I guess. What do you think about it Draken-Kun"- you turned to ask him.
"Yeah, it would be great I guess."- Draken agreed with you.
"Well then let's get going"- Mikey added already excited.
You all started walking to the lake which was ten minutes away from where you three were.
Mikey was already on the phone talking with someone.
After he hung up, Mikey turned to you and Draken saying his other buddy has agreed to come, and probably already waiting there.
~Time skip~
You three arrived at your destination.
Mikey pointed out a black haired boy sitting on the grass, saying he was one of his friends too.
Strangely enough he was looking way more familiar than ever.
"This is Baji."- you thought.
The boy sitting on the grass turned halfway and you already knew he was the person you thought of.
You started running towards him as he just stood up, just for you to knock him down again as you jumped onto him giving him a big hug.
"HEY HEY BAJIIII"- you yelled, still hugging him.
"HEY! GET OFF OF ME YOU DUMBASS!"- he yelled back, trying to get you away from him.
"Hahahaha, I haven't seen you in awhile"- you said, faking a tear.
"Dumbass"- he said, punching your shoulder lightly.
Mikey cut the circus questioning us.
"So you both knew each other already?"- Mikey asked.
"Well yeah."- you said, rubbing the back of your head.
Mikey punched Baji's shoulder.
"How couldn't you tell me you knew such a beautiful person like her?"- Mikey questioned Baji, now bonking his head.
"I didn't find it as anything important. She is annoying."- he said.
"I don't find her annoying"- Mikey replied.
"And stop bonking my head Mikey!"- Baji hit his hand away.
"Draken-Kun come and meet Baji"- you said as you dragged him to Baji.
They both looked at each other.
"Ehh. The name is Baji Keisuke."- Baji introduced himself.
"Nice to meet you. It's Ken Ryuguji."- Draken also introduced himself.
"Great!! Now we all are friends!!"- Mikey exclaimed happily.
You and the three boys laughed for a good three minutes.
You all sat down on the grass while talking and telling how each of you met the other one.
On time to time you and Baji threw some light punches to each other.
That half of the day passed in laughter, joy and few light punches between each other.
All of you got really close just for few hours.
It was already late and you all decided to head back home after exchanging your numbers.
"I hope I can see you anytime soon guys"- you smiled as you were about to walk away.
"Ohhh so do I!!"- Mikey added.
"Well then let's meet again tomorrow"- Draken offered.
"Well I'm not sure about tomorrow. My schedule is full."- you said.
"That's alright. We will meet another day"- Mikey reassured.
"Yeah I agree"- Baji said.
"Okay then, bye bye!"- you waved at them going your way.
The three boys waved back at you.
After a long walk you were finally home, in your bed.
"It was a great day today"- you said as you stretched your arms in your bed.
"Time to go to sleep"- you thought.
Not long after that you fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...