Chapter 11

Five more years have passed.
You were now 15, a leader and a creator of the Black Panther gang.
Your gang had 300 members of different ages.

~a little backstory~

After one of your matches, you were already walking outside as you were looking through your phone, searching for some important information.
You bumped into a boy, unfamiliar for you, making your phone to fall down on the concrete.

"Aw man. Are you serious.."- you whined as you let out a sigh, picking up your phone.

"You should be more careful next time" - a deep male voice said.

You looked up the boy and laughed awkwardly.

"Ahaha Im sorry about that"- you apologized, rubbing the back of your head.

"its alright. The name is Kei. Kei Hiragi."- the boy introduced himself to you.

"Ahaaa its nice to meet you Kei. Its Y/N L/N."- you introduced yourself to him too.

You both got along faster than expected and started hanging out every day untill you didnt decide to create the gang.
He of course accepted your request to be your right-hand and as well a vice-president.

The gang grew up really fast and it was made into five divisions.

1st division was held by you.
This was the division of "The best fighters".
The uniform was white with a black panther icon on the back with "Black Panthers" written in Kanji.
On the front were written the words Unmerciful, Brave and Loyalness in Kanji too.

2nd division was held by Kaji Kanno.
This was the division of "The tacticians".
The uniform was grey with the black panther icon on the back with "Black Panthers" written in Kanji.
On the front were written the words Unmerciful, Brave and Loyalness in Kanji too.

3rd division was held by San Nagata.
This was the division of "The hackers/IT specialists".
The uniform was black with the black panther icon on the back with "Black Panthers" written in Kanji.
On the front were written the words Unmerciful, Brave and Loyalness in Kanji too.

4th division was held by Mei Tajima.
This was the division of "The undercovers".
The uniform was red with the black panther icon on the back with "Black Panthers" written in Kanji.
On the front were written the words Unmerciful, Brave and Loyalness in Kanji too.

5th division was held by Inei Yamane.
This was the division of "The manipulators".
The uniform was yellow with black panther icon on the back with "Black Panthers" written in Kanji.
On the front were written the words Unmerciful, Brave and Loyalness in Kanji too.

Even though of the fact in which division everyone is. Everyone is a great fighter.
And only your gang knew how to deal with the manipulators and not to get tricked by them.
They love to joke with the newcomers. And you and the others liked that if it isnt

_______

You were already wealthy enough so you can escort you and the gang back to Japan after their agreement.
It was thanks to all the clubs and other working shops and etc making your budget.
Of course you were paying the people who were working.

You quit your career as a MMA fighter.
Unfortunally making your fans sad about it.

It was the day when you had to travel back to Japan with all of your people.
You had already rented a plane for all of you and another specialized plane to transport all the motorcycles and the three of your cars.
The first is Lamborghini Sian 37.
The second is Mazda RX7 FD Rocket Bunny Widebody.
And the third and not last is the Ford Mustang V8.

You, Kei and the division captains are in the first class.
The others were placed in the bussiness class and the third class.

"Ahemm hey Kajiii"- you said as you stood behind him, making him almost drop the opened water bottle on the floor.

"Eheh hey Y/N!"- Kaji faced you, greating you back.

"You scared me for god's sake!"- he added as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ooo i scared youu"- you teased him as you patted his head.

"What are you doing?"- you asked curiously.

"Ohh I was just talking with San"- Kaji answered.

"Hey Y/N!"- San said.

"Hey hey"- you replied.

"Ohh whats going on here?"- Kei showed up.

"Hahah nothing" - you answered.

You stepped back a little, so everyone can see you.

"Sooo guys. Are you ready for one great flight?" - you asked.

"Of course we are!" - Inei and Mei answered in unison.

"Does it even need asking!?" - Kaji answered.

The rest of the flight was spent by you and the others playing games, arguing over plans and useless things, making pranks to each other and joking around.

Hours later all of you arrived at your destination.
You stood up and walked to Kei and San.

"Hey both of you should wake up" - you said in a loud voice, leaning your hands on their heads.

"Ohh did we arrive?" - San asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"No we didnt" - you said sarcasticly as you pulled both of them from their seats.

"Lets go nowww" - you walked forward exciting the plane with your hands crossed behind your back.

San and Kei looked at each other.

"I swear she just changed her mood" - San said as he walked with Kei and the others behind also bickering.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...