Chapter 12

A few days has passed after your arrival.
You and Kei were walking around the town since you didnt have anything to do, because you already set up your things in your apartment and found places where your members can live.

"Hey Kei. Do you hear that noise?"- you asked as you both were walking.

"Yeah. Im pretty sure I can hear that too"- Kei said as he was looking around.

You stopped from your track and turned.

"Here it is"- you said.

"Is that some kind of underground fighting?"- you said annoyed.

"I guess so. Lets just leave."- Kei said.

"No. I will go and see whats this about. Those uniforms look familiar to me."- You replied as you removed your uniform jacket.

"You stay here. I will get it done by myself" - you added as you gave Kei a warm, but yet somehow cold smile.

Now you were only left with the black turtleneck crop top, shorts and your favourite heels.
Your tattoos were showing.

"Stay here Kei. It will be real fast."- You said as you started walking to the crowded place.

"Heyy loser what are you doing ganging up on a boy who obviously looks younger than you" - you stepped  in between the blond boy and the guy with the scar on his eyebrow.

"Huh why do you care, you weak mouse."- the guy with the scar said as he was about to hit you in the head.

You dodged the hit, kneeling him in the stomach.

"I think you should fight someone your height and age."- you grabbed him by the hair, giving him a head hit.

"Hey isnt that that MMA fighter who quit few days ago."- someone in the crowd exclaimed.

"Oh you mean Y/N L/N. You can recognize her by the tattoos"- other one said loudly.

You quickly dealed with the scar guy and turned to the blond boy.

"Hey you"- you walked towards him.

"Are you a middle schooler, 'cuz you look like one"- you said as you looked down to the already fallen boy.

"Y-yess pretty much I am" - he said.

"Whats your name, you look pretty familiar to me?"- you asked.

"Takemichi.. Takemichi Hanagaki."- he replied, trying not to make eyecontact with you.

The scar guy was already on his feet, ready to attack you from behind.

"Oii Kiyomasa! You have drawn quite the crowd here."- another boy interupted, making Kiyomasa stop on his tracks looking at the other boy.

You could here the crowd saying in unison their greatings to the boy who just talked, bowing down.

You kept looking at Takemichi.

"You are pretty worked up even tho you are the host Kiyomasa"- the unknown for you for now said.

"Hey hey Kenchin all my dorayaki are gone"- another boy interupted.

Now you stood beside Takemichi facing the other two boys who were now in front of Takemichi.

The shorter blond boy leaned forward  Takemichi.

"You look like a midschooler. Whats your name?"- he said.

"Its Takemichi Hanagaki"- Takemichi replied.

"Takemitchi, you are my bitch now, alright."- he said.

"The name's Mikey and he is Draken"- Mikey said as he pointed out to Draken who was busy telling the crowd to go away.

Realisation struck you and you froze on your place.

"Mikey.. Draken.. They have changed alot" - you thought as you were now looking at them.

Now the two boys were looking at you.

"Y/N-chinnn!!"- Mikey threw himself on you, wrapping his hands around you.

"Heyy let go of her you asshole!" - Kei ran to you ready to beat the shit out of Mikey.

"Kei calm down" - you stepped aside as you were already hugging Mikey, tears falling down your face.

"I missed you so much Y/N-chinn" - Mikey said as his face was still buried in your shoulder.

"You have changed alot Y/N" - Draken was now behind you, wrapping his hand around your shoulder.

"You two have changed quite alot too"- you said smiling.

"You have a lot to tell us" - Mikey jumped back as he was pulling you now.

"Yeah i guess so!" - you said giggling.

"Takemichi I will see you later, you have to show me where is Hinata." - you said as you now walked forward with Draken and Mikey behind you both.

"We will come to see you again" - Mikey said to Takemichi as he was pushing you forward.

"Keiiii are you comingg?" - you said as you were walking forward.

"Yeah yeah Im coming"- he ran to you leaving Takemichi behind.

"Give me my jacket back now."- you said as you showed him a smile.

You put on back your jacket.

"Eh-ehhh Black Panthers? Are you apart of another gang?"- Mikey asked surprised.

"Yes yes I will tell you everything as soon as I decide if its okay."- you replied as you all stopped in front of a restaurant.

"Lets go inside. Im hungry." - Mikey said.

You all entered the restaurant, finding empty places to sit.

Kei and you sat in front of Mikey and Draken.
You all talked for a bit till the waiter came to take your orders.

"I would like ramen" - you said, ordering your food.

"I will have the same" - Kei replied.

"i want the kids meal"- Mikey said earning the looks from you and Kei.

"I would like dorayaki"- Draken said to the waiter.

The four of you talked about different things that came to mind, while waiting for your food.

"By the way Y/N. I like your tattoos pretty much" - Draken complimented you.

"Yes i agree with Kenchin. They fit you very much."- Mikey complimented you too.

"Aww thank you guys. That means a lot to me. Especialy after this long time we havent seen each other" - you said cheerfully.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

________

Hey guys!

I'm sorry this chapter may not be that great.
I know i said it before too, but today I was in a rush again, because you all know 'Itsss school time' xD.

Soo the chapters may not be not that frequent, but Im trying to make them better.

Anyways I hope all of you have great days!
And of course I will be happy if all of you like the story plot till now.

See all of you soon again!
Love you all!