Chapter 2

The boy who greated you as soon as you entered the gym was Baji Keisuke himself.
You walked to where he was.
"Hey Baji!"- you said, lifting up your hand for high-five.
"Hey Y/N."- he answered back as he gave you a high-five back.
"Soo are we gonna do 1vs1 again today?"- you asked teasingly.
"Yeah! And I'm gonna win this time!"- he said, putting his hands on his waist, making him look more confident.
"Haha, sure!"- you said, giggling.
"Don't laugh!"- he punched your shoulder lightly.
"Okay okay!"- you replied back to him.
"I see you brought a friend today. Who is she?"- he asked curiously.
"Oh. That's my best friend Hinata."- you replied as you waved to her to come to you.
"Ah I see. Then I will make sure you lose twice this time."- he said, trying to annoy you.
"Okay. Let's do it then."- you replied back to him, not giving up.
"Huh-uh guys hello"- Hina finally talked.
"Soo Hina. This is Baji."- you said, tapping Baji's back.
"And Baji, this is Hina"- you smiled as you hit Baji's back abit harder, smiling.
"Nice to meet you Baji!"- she bowed as she greeted him.
"Nice to meet you too"- he greeted Hina too.
"I'm gonna warm up now. See you in few minutes Baji"-you said as you smiled at them both.
You walked to the other side of the gym to warm up, leaving Hina and Baji to get to know each other.
~Time skip~
After you finished warming up you came back to see Baji on the court fighting another boy. You sat watching them next to Hina.
"So do you like it here?"- you asked Hinata, while focusing yourself on the movements the two guys were doing while fighting.
"Yeah, I can understand why you like it here that much"- Hinata answered calmly.
"Are you going to fight too?"- she asked you.
"Yeah I am."- you replied to her question.
"Oh, uh, with who?"- she looked around concerned- " I don't see any other girls here."
"Haha, don't worry about it. I'm gonna fight Baji tho"- you said.
"Baji? But he looks pretty strong. Are you sure about that?!"- she asked being even more concerned about you.
"Yeah I'm sure. Just stay and look."- you said with a smirk.
"Okay, if you say so."- Hina said worried.
And that's the last thing Hina said before Baji won the fight. And that was the time when you stood up and when to the court, being ready to win against Baji.
.
.
.
.
To be continued..